TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Yanks & Cullen...GET OUT OF OUR CLUB..!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(13-02-2023, 08:54 PM)66zoolane Wrote: [ -> ]I used to like Pompey Royal but looking it up, there's been a lot of versions down the years, so no idea which one.

the one that my mate drunk six pints of and then went up scaffolding to paint a ceiling, most entertaining
Beautiful pint, just a tad down from ( the original) HSB !
(13-02-2023, 08:47 PM)RavoPFC Wrote: [ -> ]Pussers gunpowder proof rum is the only drink that should be served at Fratton. That stuff will put hairs on your eyeballs.

Me and my mate went around HMS Alliance (again) last year and he decided to buy a bottle for a laugh.

4 of us in the end had a go at it - one of my mates doesn't remember a thing.

The two girls were shotting it!
Whiskey doesn't make you want to hit people, it just lets the truth out
(14-02-2023, 09:54 AM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Whiskey doesn't make you want to hit people, it just lets the truth out

it usually just lets the vomit out (for me)
(11-02-2023, 04:44 PM)Rocketman Wrote: [ -> ]Pathetic post

?
(11-02-2023, 05:06 PM)Smirnoffexpress Wrote: [ -> ]Look on the bright side, most of us might be dead and gone before we get out of this league!  Big Grin

Like That.. ??? exactly some dullusional cunts dont get it....oh great game tonight and good atmosphere...electric..!
(11-02-2023, 05:59 PM)West Australian Portsmouth Fan Wrote: [ -> ]Remember Mandaric on the digger in The News? The grand designs at Tipner? Eisner just goes and actually does it re the stadium. To be honest since Gaydamak sold that car park to Tesco’s we are a bit snookered as far as rotating the pitch and having a 30,000 or more stadium and Bournemouth have proved an 11,364 stadium is enough to enter the much vaunted Premier League because it’s TV money that rules the roost now. So let’s just accept mid table obscurity for a bit, build the stadium as good as it could be with the limited land available and maybe after that this summer hopefully some more more investment in the playing squad. If Wycombe and Burton can become Championship level clubs then we also have a chance. Probably not this season I will grant you that
Not to forget some minnow clubs that have taken over and gone oadt us...Luton Bolton Wigan Rotherham Blackpool Coventry all done superb on next to nothing attendences...Wrexham give it a couple of seasons. Bournemouth now bigger than Pompey pains me to say it but its in front of you.
(11-02-2023, 07:02 PM)West Australian Portsmouth Fan Wrote: [ -> ]And there’s no pasties in the stadium here either just pies, sausage rolls, chips, hotdogs and burgers. I just buy beer anyway and get ripped off

At extortionate price as well..pint and sausage roll £11.00 thought it was made out of gold with that price.
(13-02-2023, 11:36 AM)Sharpe* Wrote: [ -> ]I have to agree.

We are totally stale and completely crap.

The Eisner's are not interested in getting this club into the Championship.

Honesty the best policy great game tonight as well...great atmosphere..! ?
(14-02-2023, 11:49 PM)Mark_Hateley_83 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2023, 05:04 PM)BabaOReally Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2023, 04:42 PM)Mark_Hateley_83 Wrote: [ -> ]No Transparency No Ambition..! ?

Fùck off you coalition prìck.

WANKER ! enjoy the game tonight ????

Yeah it’s always much better when there’s no wanky planes flying over.

Bet you’re gutted we won.
(14-02-2023, 11:52 PM)Mark_Hateley_83 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2023, 05:06 PM)Smirnoffexpress Wrote: [ -> ]Look on the bright side, most of us might be dead and gone before we get out of this league!  Big Grin

Like That.. ??? exactly some dullusional cunts dont get it....oh great game tonight and good atmosphere...electric..!

Don’t go then, make space for actual fans.
You are picknmix and I claim my £5.

It's not your club you nobber. Been on this forum 5 minutes and shouting the odds at everyone. Do one.

Probably never stuck your hand in your pocket when the club needed help.

You and Sharpe joined within a day of each other, just coalition stooges and probably the same person. Pathetic.
(15-02-2023, 09:35 AM)teeftwo Wrote: [ -> ]You are picknmix and I claim my £5.

It's not your club you nobber. Been on this forum 5 minutes and shouting the odds at everyone. Do one.

Probably never stuck your hand in your pocket when the club needed help.

You and Sharpe joined within a day of each other, just coalition stooges and probably the same person. Pathetic.

The ‘coalition’ sending out trolls to join forums is almost as pathetic as the plane.
Well I had some Pompey lager and it was a bit naff so I switched to Bud which was better. And I used the "sneak out to catch the earlier train and break the stalemate" ploy which worked a treat although it was cutting it a bit fine.
(15-02-2023, 12:07 AM)Mark_Hateley_83 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2023, 07:02 PM)West Australian Portsmouth Fan Wrote: [ -> ]And there’s no pasties in the stadium here either just pies, sausage rolls, chips, hotdogs and burgers. I just buy beer anyway and get ripped off

At extortionate price as well..pint and sausage roll £11.00 thought it was made out of gold with that price.

Should have asked for the pie and a pint £7.45 deal ? (£7.95?) 

They must love it when stupid people come to the counter.
(15-02-2023, 10:11 AM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
(15-02-2023, 12:07 AM)Mark_Hateley_83 Wrote: [ -> ]

Should have asked for the pie and a pint £7.45 deal ? (£7.95?) 

They must love it when stupid people come to the counter.

I've never tried it but there is a deal on offer for 30 minutes after the turnstiles open which are 1.30 p.m Saturdays and 6.30 p.m evening games  I think it's 7.50 for a drink and a pie. The North Stand Bar which opens into the car park is very popular at half times for those who want a pint and or a fag.
(14-02-2023, 11:49 PM)Mark_Hateley_83 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2023, 05:04 PM)BabaOReally Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2023, 04:42 PM)Mark_Hateley_83 Wrote: [ -> ]No Transparency No Ambition..! ?

Fùck off you coalition prìck.

WANKER ! enjoy the game tonight ????

In capital letters too, you melt.
(15-02-2023, 12:12 AM)Mark_Hateley_83 Wrote: [ -> ]

Using the two accounts to talk to each other lol
Bump...
He’s gone quiet
(15-02-2023, 01:43 PM)slayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(15-02-2023, 12:12 AM)Mark_Hateley_83 Wrote: [ -> ]

Using the two accounts to talk to each other lol

Yes, it only took 7 years and a million drink kiosks for them to get their shit together. Compare the approach to this season to that of any of the previous years and you can see that SOME of the criticism of not being serious about promotion appear to be valid.

And we're not there yet either. Play up pompey.
What exactly have the Eisners done different this year to previous years ? 

Hughes & Mousinho & Cullen may have done better business than previous encumbents, but I fail to see a single thing that any of the Eisners have done any different than in previous years.
Running every element of the club in a more professional and sustainable manner as each year passes but probably won't be enough for the fans who want instant success and don't have to pay for it.
(29-10-2023, 05:14 AM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]He’s gone quiet

Went quiet the same way the Coalishun has.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6