TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Yanks & Cullen...GET OUT OF OUR CLUB..!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Training ground is flooded bloody Eisners!
(02-11-2023, 04:34 PM)Daniel Wrote: [ -> ]Training ground is flooded bloody Eisners!

I drove in to the car park at  PHFC (Roko) today at 11.45 & guess what the 1st team were out on one of the training ground pitches. Went upstairs to the gym to do my workout, Scully & Ogilvie were doing exercises on the equipment under supervision. 

The team were out on the pitch until it started raining at about 12.45 ........ did you enjoy your porky pies Daniel !!!
(02-11-2023, 05:13 PM)exterminator Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-11-2023, 04:34 PM)Daniel Wrote: [ -> ]Training ground is flooded bloody Eisners!

I drove in to the car park at  PHFC (Roko) today at 11.45 & guess what the 1st team were out on one of the training ground pitches. Went upstairs to the gym to do my workout, Scully & Ogilvie were doing exercises on the equipment under supervision. 

The team were out on the pitch until it started raining at about 12.45 ........ did you enjoy your porky pies Daniel !!!

I was just trying to have a joke regarding the title of this thread. I quite like the eisners.
(02-11-2023, 05:17 PM)Daniel Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-11-2023, 05:13 PM)exterminator Wrote: [ -> ]

I was just trying to have a joke regarding the title of this thread. I quite like the eisners.

I wouldn't worry about the title mate, the thread was started over 8 months ago by one of the  PFC Coalition plane stunt knobheads. They used to be on  TPF (The Pompey Forum) - they then left TPF (or were they booted out)  & started their own forum "The Pompey". 

I also think Tornante are doing a great job, never doubted they would given time.  Smile
The only good thing about being stuck outside the Premier League this long is it means that Chanrai doesn't get his asset stripping greasy hands on another penny out of us when we do get back there.

There were some absolute chancers trying to buy our club around this time. Some dodgy Kiwi guy called Victor Cattermole, That Joseph Calla who treid to buy Morecambe later on, I think there was some teenager with a conman dad trying as well at some point. The PST must have turned down loads of bids from crooked fuckers before the Eisner's took over.
Actually I slag off Chanrai, but we've been stuck in League One for 7 seasons under the Eisner regime. Under Chanrai, we got out of League One at the first attempt!
Then went within 10 minutes of being wound up. Or was he after?
Just wondering how Mark_Hateley_83 is doing on the brink of promotion.
Wondering what happened to Pompeyg100 too
I always had him down as being Surrey
Yeah maybe, although if memory serves Surrey could be even more cutting and abrupt.
Both good value for money though  Shy
I'm sure they will 'stink' the place out again!
We've got twitchfield nowadays anyway
(11-04-2024, 04:15 PM)Tomsk Wrote: [ -> ]Wondering what happened to Pompeyg100 too

I miss g
(02-11-2023, 09:11 PM)D'Alessandro dreaming Wrote: [ -> ]The only good thing about being stuck outside the Premier League this long is it means that Chanrai doesn't get his asset stripping greasy hands on another penny out of us when we do get back there.

There were some absolute chancers trying to buy our club around this time. Some dodgy Kiwi guy called Victor Cattermole, That Joseph Calla who treid to buy Morecambe later on, I think there was some teenager with a conman dad trying as well at some point. The PST must have turned down loads of bids from crooked fuckers before the Eisner's took over.

Only Pompey could find the only TWO skint “Arabs” on the planet!
https://twitter.com/ShowAmbitionPFC/stat...1919901064

The plane banner clowns put out a tweet. They congratulated Rich Hughes, Mousinho and the players but couldn't reach down into their dark souls to mention the Eisner's (or Cullen). They could show a bit of class and humility but nope.
The only thing this thread shows is what a complete fecking din MH 83 is
The coalition are the most entitled and petty bunch ever to darken the doors of our club. The absolute brass neck of them demanding a meeting with the owners as if they represented anybody but themselves and a handful of bedwetters. Then they even tried to take credit for the club signing all those players in the summer and January as if they had any influence at all on it.
(02-11-2023, 09:11 PM)D'Alessandro dreaming Wrote: [ -> ]The only good thing about being stuck outside the Premier League this long is it means that Chanrai doesn't get his asset stripping greasy hands on another penny out of us when we do get back there.

How on earth did we allow asset strippers to almost finish our club? Who was responsible and who got compensated is a question that will remain.
(21-04-2024, 01:02 PM)D'Alessandro dreaming Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/ShowAmbitionPFC/stat...1919901064

The plane banner clowns put out a tweet. They congratulated Rich Hughes, Mousinho and the players but couldn't reach down into their dark souls to mention the Eisner's (or Cullen). They could show a bit of class and humility but nope.

They blocked me when I challenged them when the thought they were responsible for the club signing players last summer!
Speaking of Victor Cattermole he’s been through the NZ courts just last year for scamming customers of a collapsed crypto exchange. This is the level of dickhead our club was attracting as a potential owner before the Eisner’s came along

https://www.pressreader.com/new-zealand/...9281147827
The 'Thank you Eisner's' banner some fans held up at the Lincoln game was noticed, acknowledged and appreciated by Eric Eisner. It wasn't attached to a plane but still means a lot more.

They've no doubt noticed every negative tweet about them from the various dins over the years and stayed dignified throughout.
Criticism comes with the territory.The Eisners stuck to their plan and get my full respect.
Repeat - The EISNER's did what I heard them say at the Guildhall.

The club did not get closed down, we mended the roof ...... and a damn sight more, and now we are stable, able and very much looking forward !
(22-04-2024, 03:24 AM)raymond.hallbear1@gmail.com Wrote: [ -> ]

How on earth did we allow asset strippers to almost finish our club? Who was responsible and who got compensated is a question that will remain.

The way the FAPL and FL rules worked back then was, owners, CEOs were, simply put, protected from administration and suffered no consequences for their reckless actions.  Not one of the liars, cheats and rogues suffered any retribution, they took everything they could and f***** off!  
Not sure if those rules still apply now, apart from loading debt onto a club.  

Personally, I believe the FAPL and the FL were equally to blame in allowing these rules in the first place and allowing unsavoury characters to run clubs.  They also got off scot-free.
looking wider, the same sort of ownership took billions out of Thames water and sent the cash to Australia leaving Londoners with their other output, not just a football issue!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6