TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Accrington
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So now we’ve got the ridiculous notion of sneaking into the playoffs, we can concentrate on the main business of just enjoying the football played in tomorrows match. 

Bin anyone who isn’t likely to be here next season, play our own players and let’s see some entertainment.

0-2
Finish as strong as possible with the best players available. Can we even get 11 of our own players on the pitch? We certainly couldn’t fill the subs bench too.

3-0 pompey
Ah, a Tuesday night in Accrington just like I pictured it. Sounds a bit 0 - 0 to me.
Be nice to get a win.

Lighten up a pretty miserable Tuesday.
Agree all above, just would be nice to watch a Pompey away win.
Hopefully Colby puts a few in against his old club

Deebo

It’s a game we should win but I’m not betting against "cold-wet-Tuesday-night-up-north-end-of-season-with nothing-to-play-for-torpor" kicking in. Fool that I am I shall pay me tenner anyway. 1-1 for me.
Hopefully, players will have something to prove in order to get a new contract or a new billet.
that looks pretty inclement, get the orange ball out and hope we have a kit to be seen in, the pale mint thing won't do the job. and yep we are wearing a kit which will be invisible in such conditions. bah!

Deebo

Our handful of hardy souls in an open stand in a snowstorm God bless em.
Yes 10 men!.
One thing that is immediately apparent is how slow we are at moving the ball around.

And as I write this, Reeco misses a literal open goal (no keeper or defender between the ball and he goal) Ref sends the keeper off anyway.
Should win now. 70 minutes with 10 men
Get in....
Get in. The Pig
Good header.
I'd be a bit unhappy if I was a home fan! Morrell better watch out the ref will be looming to even it up.
Checked the table. Can't seem to get off 10th place!
Not a chance that was a red. Not the last man and he'd lost control of the ball.

Never mind!

League 1 refs.

Shocking.
Well this is bang average.

Getting outfought by 10 men.
We need to keep hold of the fucking ball
Great work by Bishop there.

Finally a bit of decent play.
Morrell repeatedly getting outmuscled and giving the ball away.

Deebo

Too many strolling through the match. Timid and lacklustre. Don’t think either of our full backs have got forward enough.
Carp first half. Can't play as badly in second half.
Pages: 1 2 3