TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Northampton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does the result even matter? Honestly, win or lose I couldn't care less. I've seen enough this season to know we're not going up.

My sheets are soaking but Kenny made me do it  Wink
(05-03-2021, 12:34 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]My sheets are soaking but Kenny made me do it  Wink

That made me laugh
Lol, unfortunately I think it’ll be a draw, but then I’m usually wrong
I hope they fucking batter us.

There, I said it.
This could possibly turn out to be Jackett's last game if we lose. Surely that would be enough to persuade the owners of the need for a change whilst there are enough games left for someone new to have a stab at promotion.
It's one of those games where we either need a big win that sparks some life into the season, regardless of what we all think of KJ, or a loss to put an end to it all. it will probably be a dull game we sneak 1-0 or end 0-0 / 1-1.
I never thought I’d say this or want us to get beaten but If it means getting rid of fuckwit Kenny then I hope we get drubbed
so far we seem to be about the same level as Northampton today. Not a single player prepared to put their foot on the ball and slow things down on wither side. Hoof Ping boing...
(06-03-2021, 03:18 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]so far we seem to be about the same level as Northampton today. Not a single player prepared to put their foot on the ball and slow things down on wither side. Hoof Ping boing...
Getting mullered. It’s a good way to lose though.
This is just a joke now, being beaten by another struggling team who have won 1 game in about 12. We haven't even had any pressure on their goal and as I'm writing this have not had a shot at goal. Oh dear 3:0 now !!!! I give up .
3 set pieces 3 goals
Marquis has given away 5 fouls though...
And been offside three times
its one thing losing midweek to Donny, but this is completely embarrassing. He is so so lucky that our way fans are not there today.
We want 4, we want 4.
I fancy an hour at Rocco on Monday. I need to shout at someone!!!!
You’ve got the 4
(06-03-2021, 03:45 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]You’ve got the 4

Now I want 5.
I want as many as it takes to get Jackett out of our club.
Will Eisner have the guts to sack him today?surely this is the last straw?
I'm working otherwise I would be exercising past Roko every day until he is gone.
Look at the second goal again. Brown ducked at the back post. Looked like he was saying, ooh, don’t hurt me. What a wimp
Just keep it below 9-0 please lads.
Another free kick and he didn’t even jump
Pages: 1 2