TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Morrell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Off, for afters. Stupid!
He could really cost us. Play offs so near as well.
Idiot
So bloody stupid. Couldn’t make out exactly what he did but he definitely lashed out.

Four game ban, apparently. Twat.
He seemed to me to be in a headlock, a bit like wrestling but then he kneed the guy in the back as they untangled. Hothead
Total Idiot. Pack needs to tread carefully as well.
dmg has it right. I fear.
dsmg has it right, I fear.
(07-04-2023, 02:42 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]Off, for afters. Stupid!

Just when I thought I'd seen the last of krappikliffe this season, the useless feckwitt is back for at least 4 more games. Cheers Morrell.
This ref isn't finished with us yet.
Not by long stretch
This is all down to Morrell's hot head
Well Morrell can take a tanking for this
The gobby little shyte should be thrown out of the club at the end of the season. That's 7 points he's cost us through his big mouth.
We were bang average yet again before the red. Gave a cheap corner away for their goal with more comical defending. Again, you’d never guess that was a team with a chance of promotion. Enough of our competitors found form today to end our chances.
The pig was unlucky at the end hitting the bar
(07-04-2023, 04:05 PM)Theyak2 Wrote: [ -> ]The pig was unlucky at the end hitting the bar

Why wasn't he on from the start?
(07-04-2023, 04:05 PM)Theyak2 Wrote: [ -> ]The pig was unlucky at the end hitting the bar

Agreed, but why did we wait almost an hour post red to create one chance.
Seven yellows and two reds this season.
But he makes such a difference to the side. We always look in control of the game when he plays....but is the cost worth it?
Hot Headed Coont!.

Little man syndrome.
We had MK Dons in our pocket up till the send off.
Briefcase, I thought we were playing pretty well until the red. They didn't get a look in for the first 25 mins, we scored a great goal and that was against a team who've been playing really well for the last few weeks. The red changed everything. We effectively played 62 minutes including time added on with 10 men. If Dale had known how to lead a couple of our counterattacks, one of them 3 on 1, then we could well have won it. Pretty good effort with people coming back from injury IMO.
The shortking needs to go. Has demonstrated repeatedly that he hasn't got the temperament to play in a promotion winning side
(07-04-2023, 04:20 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Briefcase, I thought we were playing pretty well until the red. They didn't get a look in for the first 25 mins, we scored a great goal and that was against a team who've been playing really well for the last few weeks. The red changed everything. We effectively played 62 minutes including time added on with 10 men. If Dale had known how to lead a couple of our counterattacks, one of them 3 on 1, then we could well have won it. Pretty good effort with people coming back from injury IMO.

It was the best 25 mins from us for a long time..... As soon as we lost the ball, within 5sec we won it back.
The MK player didn’t even get booked for the assault on Morrell?
We should sell in the summer him and lowery are so alike and when match fit lowery is the better play in my opinion.
Gobby is a very good player, but too much of a liability. Get rid.
Pages: 1 2