TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Macey
Rafferty, Raggett, Robertson, Hume
Lowery, Tunnicliffe, Pack, Dale
Bishop, Scarlett,

Subs:
Oluwayemi, Bernard, Towler, Thompson, Hackett, Pigott, Jewitt-White
Hume in is exciting or frightening. Good chance to have a look at him, probably won't have too much defending to do.
(10-04-2023, 01:11 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]Hume in is exciting or frightening. Good chance to have a look at him, probably won't have too much defending to do.

Frightening. Very frightening.
433 with Lowery hopefully protecting that vulnerable left back slot and linking up with Scarlett.
Lowery on the wing, square peg in a round hole or a perfect fit? Time will tell
I wouldnt have it as 442, given Mousinho's chat about Scarlett learning to play wide left, hard to call it actually.
Ogilvie injured?
Must be
My app that I follow Pompey on has it as a 4-3-3
Dale on the right wing Bishop in the middle and Scarlett on the left
perhaps we should not have put the sprinklers on, slipping all over the place
Lacking ruthlessness again!

Golden chance.
Close!

Better from Lowery.
2 missed almost open goals from Lowry. A very poor standard of football from both teams
Second half with the wind, let’s go for it lads!
need piggot to join it together up front
You reckon switch it to a 4-4-2 and at some stage bring on Pigott for Scarlett?
Pretty dull this is.

Come on Pompey!
I wonder how we compare on chances created per game?
Miles off the pace
Not enough balls in the box. Even deep balls in like at the end of the match caused problems proving we don’t even necessarily need to get down the flanks to put in a dangerous ball. Hopefully we learn from this and win all of our remaining 5 matches this season but it will be a huge ask based on that performance today
we look well short of a promotion side really, every time we look half decent we do something to kick ourselves back, can't beat the bottom sides or the top sides pretty much so time to start shedding the dead wood and setting up for next season.
Almost everything said about the team at the moment was also said about the team a year ago, and two years ago, and three years ago. Get ready to cut and paste all this next season when we finish just outside the playoffs again.

Something fundamental needs to change at pompey, but I don't know what it is.
Kenny and Cook both put together a team in their first windows that went on to do a decent job in their respective leagues. But both struggled to improve their basic eleven.
The Cowleys ripped the side apart and then got worse season on season.
Hopefully with an early start to getting the transfers done, we can put together a side to challenge for 6th, will be hard as the finance rules are so weighted in favour of the relegated champ sides. At least the ground will be all but done, I imagine next summer will see the Fratton End made half safe standing.
I am so fucking done.
I thought Hume did ok rather he was more forward than dale
Pages: 1 2