TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
MacGillivray
Whatmough, Nicolaisen, Raggett, Brown
Harness, Naylor, Cannon, Byers
Marquis, Curtis

Subs
Ward,  Bolton, Daniels , White, Williams, Hiwula, Harrison
Great, but White out, Byers in just shows he still doesn’t know our best formation
Yes unfortunate for White
(06-03-2021, 02:29 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Great, but White out, Byers in just shows he still doesn’t know our best formation

I'd have thought it shows he will rotate the squad because we are playing 2 games a week. It's a lot to ask a 19 year with single figures league appearances to play twice a week at his best level.

Far better to have a rotating squad of equal ability than an unchanging "best 11" getting burnt out week after week.
Good old Deep, always defending Jacketts weird decisions. So what about Jack at fullback and back to the dreadful out of date 4231
On another note, I see Paul Cook's "We can make the automatics!" bubble has already burst.
Fair enough Deep, but why let Byers who's looked good play once every 4 games? I'd rather have Bolton than Jack at right back as he's too slow and has cost us a few goals lately, wingers get round him too easily. Bolton's not great but better there than Jack, I feel.
I wouldn't play Byers and White together as yet either. Both look decent but we need some sloggers in there too.
Can't even get the kick-off right
has one player on either side put their foot on the ball as yet. Just seems to be bouncing off all ove rthe pitch.
Marquis on his own up front against 5 players and the goalie and no other Pompey players in their half, absolutely Fcuking clueless
And two fouls and two offsides
nice to see we are indeed back to our best
Here we go
Oh dear
Oh dear oh dear
Well this is going well.
"we're not very good, we're not very good...."you know the rest.
Is being 2 down to the bottom team a good way to lose?
Mid-table obscurity it is then.
Have we enough points to stay up?
Oh dear,oh dear oh fuckin dear
It could have been 5 so far
We may as well get battered now and make it impossible for Jackett to stick around.
Is Jackett just showing us the finger before he goes?
Pages: 1 2