TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Macey
Rafferty, Bernard, Towler, Ogilvie
Lane, Pack, Morrell, Jacobs
Bishop, Pigott

Subs:
Oluwayemi, Robertson, Thompson, Scarlett, Dale, Raggett, Lowery
It’s 4231 according to the OS .
Attacking 3 of Lane, Pigott, Jacobs with the Bish up front
I wish I could be even vaguely interested....
Derby home win on my accumulator.
Looks to me like a team picked with next season in mind. Robertson surplus to requirements and Raggetinho as 1st reserve CB.
U reckon Bernard is gonna be here next season?
Definitely, possibly, maybe.....
Macey, absolute carp so far. They could be three up already
We are so bad it's embarrassing.
So bad that we're leading 1-0 !!
Great goal, slightly against run of play!
Great header, and massively against the run of play.
Great Pompey turnout, better than the plasticos on here
Much better since the goal!
Quite a turnaround after the first 20 mins. Looked like a walk in the park for them but since our excellent goal we’ve had more possession and could easily have scored two more but for great saves by their keeper.
(29-04-2023, 01:35 PM)briefcase_wanchor Wrote: [ -> ]Derby home win on my accumulator.

I NEVER bet against Pompey or England but each to their own
Quite a game, real nail biter
(29-04-2023, 03:49 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Quite a game, real nail biter

Sounds a cracking game ... who said we were on the beach ?
In normal circumstances a draw away to Derby is a good result , however after the dross of the last 3-4 weeks it’s meaningless.
Much better performance now the pressure's off. Draw is a good result.
Crowd 31K! We can't compete with that.
Great game, great atmosphere, good advert for Div 1. Both teams and sets of supporters played their part.
Morrell was like a tiger today
His sending off at MKD has probably made a massive difference to us and our recent results
Fine lines and all of that, but another season is about to pass, onwards and upwards,suppoting Pompey isn't meant to be easy Big Grin
Never was, never will be. In fact except if you are a Man City fan most supporters can claim the same thing. Especially true for following England as well, but I think both Pompey and England could achieve something in the future….. maybe
(29-04-2023, 04:26 PM)West Australian Portsmouth Fan Wrote: [ -> ]Never was, never will be. In fact except if you are a Man City fan most supporters can claim the same thing. Especially true for following England as well, but I think both Pompey and England could achieve something in the future….. maybe

We live in hope, its the optimism that kills you Big Grin
Pages: 1 2