TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Gavin Whyte signs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Irish winger from Cardiff on a free
Great signing
Steadily plugging the holes that we all knew existed.
We might not be top of the league, but we look likely to be a lot closer then before
Looking forward to seeing what there is to moan about here
(01-07-2023, 10:01 PM)slayer Wrote: [ -> ]Looking forward to seeing what there is to moan about here

It's easy to spell his name on the shirts?
(01-07-2023, 06:28 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]Great signing

How do you know? Have you seen him play?
I’d say he’s a good signing not a great signing.
(02-07-2023, 08:58 AM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2023, 06:28 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]Great signing

How do you know? Have you seen him play?
I’d say he’s a good signing not a great signing.

Yes I have and I think he’s a great signing.
LOL. I forgot your opinion is the correct one.
Just out of curiosity where have you seen him play and how often (YouTube & tv don't count)
I’m interested in hearing the answer to that.

I’d never heard of him.
(02-07-2023, 10:31 AM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]LOL. I forgot your opinion is the correct one.
Just out of curiosity where have you seen him play and how often (YouTube & tv don't count)

I never said my opinion was correct, you asked if I’d seen him play and I have.

How does the TV not count? Lol you’re hilarious.

So I’m not allowed an opinion on Pele either?
I’m interested to know why you think he’s a great signing, based on what you’ve seen.
(02-07-2023, 02:19 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-07-2023, 10:31 AM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]LOL. I forgot your opinion is the correct one.

So your using ‘the I’ve seen him on tv’ answer yet you’ve lambasted Mikey for the same thing. Lol. You haven’t a fecking clue. Do you actually watch Pompey or do you just get your kicks arguing with Pompey supporters.
Seen him on tv LMFBO. Fuckin hilarious.
Cunny, he’s says he’s great because he saw him on tv. Lol.
(02-07-2023, 03:10 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-07-2023, 02:19 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]

So your using ‘the I’ve seen him on tv’ answer yet you’ve lambasted Mikey for the same thing. Lol. You haven’t a fecking clue. Do you actually watch Pompey or do you just get your kicks arguing with Pompey supporters.
Seen him on tv LMFBO. Fuckin hilarious.

Mikey doesn’t watch games on TV so you’re just making yourself look a imbecile. He listens to Pompey on the radio and gives his opinion on the game and the players.

Like you, he doesn’t know his arse from his elbow.

You’ve had a mare here.
Lol . Mr TV calling someone with player knowledge a imbecile. Hilarious lol. Any other players you’d like to give us your tv opinion off . WAC lol.
(02-07-2023, 04:39 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]Lol . Mr TV calling someone with player knowledge a imbecile. Hilarious lol. Any other players you’d like to give us your tv opinion off . WAC lol.

Are you drunk?

I’m calling you a imbecile because you think at some point I have questioned Mikey because he watches games on TV but I haven’t, he even admitted that he prefers to listen to Pompey on the radio.

You have a different opinion of a player to someone else and you’re wanking yourself off over it for some reason.

You think you’ve caught me out or something but you haven’t, you’ve just made yourself look like a imbecile.
No I’m calling you out for being a wanker. The amount of times you’ve thrown dogs abuse at myself, Deeps, Yak, Mikey and several others but now the boot is on the other foot and your crying like a coont.
I don’t actually give a flying one if Mickey watches games on tv ( he has mentioned iFollow before), or listens on the radio, you berated him for his opinions.
You told me that Whyte is a great signing , explain how you know that??? Just like you ask everyone to explain their posts that disagree with you.
You told me was great because you watched him on tv . LMBO. What match was this .
Just admit your guessing and haven’t a fuckin clue.

Your just an angry little cyber bully that knows fuck all.
I'll go out on a limb and say 'incoming'! ?
He’ll have to put his tv remote down first .
(02-07-2023, 06:36 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]No I’m calling you out for being a wanker. The amount of times you’ve thrown dogs abuse at myself, Deeps, Yak, Mikey and several others but now the boot is on the other foot and your crying like a coont.
I don’t actually give a flying one if Mickey watches games on tv ( he has mentioned iFollow before), or listens on the radio, you berated him for his opinions.
You told me that Whyte is a great signing , explain how you know that??? Just like you ask everyone to explain their posts that disagree with you.
You told me was great because you watched him on tv . LMBO. What match was this .
Just admit your guessing and haven’t a fuckin clue.

Your just an angry little cyber bully that knows fuck all.

Crying?! Lol you must be drunk. Boots on the other foot lol, have a word with yourself.

I don’t know he’s a great player you mong, I think as I have said all along he’s a great signing. It’s my opinion, do you know what an opinion is? I never said I watched him on TV, this is the problem here, you aren’t very bright and clearly can’t read. I asked you why it is a problem basing an opinion on a player from watching them on TV. 

Can I not have an opinion on Messi? How I think England did at the World Cup?

I haven’t told you you are wrong for thinking he’s a good signing rather than great but you have got your knickers in a twist.
I’m still curious how you ‘ assume’ Whyte is a great signing . How many times have you seen him play, TV or otherwise as I doubt he hasn’t featured on tv very often in his career with Oxford Hull or Cardiff.
I don’t need you tell me anything btw, I know Whyte will be a good signing because I’ve seen him play, the same as Devlin. However, I can’t make a judgement on any of our other signings as I’ve never seen them play but I’m hoping they turn out good.
There’s a difference between knowing and hoping.
Anyway I’ll let you get back to bullying Mikey for listening to football.
Looking forward to hearing your opinions on other players you’ve never seen.
Sorry I apologise to all the many mongs on here , especially PG100
(02-07-2023, 08:07 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]I’m still curious how you ‘ assume’ Whyte is a great signing . How many times have you seen him play, TV or otherwise as I doubt he hasn’t featured on tv very often in his career with Oxford Hull or Cardiff.
I don’t need you tell me anything btw, I know Whyte will be a good signing because I’ve seen him play, the same as Devlin. However, I can’t make a judgement on any of our other signings as I’ve never seen them play but I’m hoping they turn out good.

I’m not assuming anything you thick coont. It’s my opinion based on when I have seen him play.  Are you the only person to have watched him? Do you fancy him or something? You sound like you’ve got a teenage crush on him. “He’s my Gavin, I’ve watched him, I’m sure he looked at me”

What in your opinion is the difference between good and great?

Do you genuinely think you’re coming out on top here?

Is Messi a good or great player? How come the pundits on MOTD can give an opinion when they’ve watched the games on TV? What’s your opinion of the riots in France or can’t you say because you aren’t there?

Pillock.
(02-07-2023, 08:41 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry I apologise to all the many mongs on here , especially PG100

You really don’t help yourself do you? Are you Mikey’s brother?
(02-07-2023, 09:01 PM)Bin Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-07-2023, 08:07 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]I’m still curious how you ‘ assume’ Whyte is a great signing . How many times have you seen him play, TV or otherwise as I doubt he hasn’t featured on tv very often in his career with Oxford Hull or Cardiff.

I’m not assuming anything you thick coont. It’s my opinion based on when I have seen him play.  Are you the only person to have watched him? Do you fancy him or something? You sound like you’ve got a teenage crush on him. “He’s my Gavin, I’ve watched him, I’m sure he looked at me”

What in your opinion is the difference between good and great?

Do you genuinely think you’re coming out on top here?

Is Messi a good or great player? How come the pundits on MOTD can give an opinion when they’ve watched the games on TV? What’s your opinion of the riots in France or can’t you say because you aren’t there?
B
Pillock.
My god, it’s the rantings of a madman. Are you 12 or mentally ill?
Give us an example of other players you’ve never seen. Mr TV feckin hilarious lol.
Cyber bully my arse you’re just a know nothing prick.
Pages: 1 2 3