TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Tonight (Actual One)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Norris
Swanson, Poole, Shaughnessy, Ogilvie
Morrell, Robertson
Lane,  Saydee, Kamara
Bishop

Subs
Schofield, Towler, Yengi, Stevenson, Rafferty, Sparkes, Anjorin
Sparkes was knackered after Saturday so that's a good change I think.
Raggers not on bench
Probably so although that does mean Kamara has to put Saturday behind him and perform. Big challenge for him. Fingers crossed.
No Devlin? Looks like a slight squad rotation, keeps everyone fresh .
(24-10-2023, 05:58 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Raggers not on bench
He's ill according to The News.
Og gone already. Different injury I think. Hmmm...
What a twat Morrell getting booked again. Totally unnecessary.
Not enough on target tonight. Struggling to break down their parked bus
Morrison can fark off.
just turned on, all i can see is players rolling about and falling over. Have I missed much?
Not especially
Radio commentary would suggest that is all that has happened since half time. I know we are top and all that but are we finding it increasingly difficult to score goals?
I'd have Kamara off (might need to warm up so he is comfortable doing it), move Paddy across, push Zak up and bring Rafferty on behind
Yeah we are finding it more difficult to score.

We are actually missing Pack's influence and control in the centre of the park.

Our back up players aren't up to much (Sadie, Swanson etc).

Lane is not quite making the right decisions atm.

Can still nick this though.
keep on keeping a clean sheet//
here's hoping.
How many more shots is Lane going to miss by a mile. Bring Yengi on for last 10 mins
Seems strange that Yengi isn't getting a 20 min burst in a game like this.
(24-10-2023, 08:26 PM)FiftyYearsOn Wrote: [ -> ]Seems strange that Yengi isn't getting a 20 min burst in a game like this.

With two deep midfielders, it seems tricky to get him on without taking Bishop off.
Looking increasingly likely that this will be a second game without a goal from open play. Cause for concern?
Best chance we have now is flood their box and win a penalty. Wing play is awful
(24-10-2023, 08:29 PM)blueinbrum3 Wrote: [ -> ]Looking increasingly likely that this will be a second game without a goal from open play. Cause for concern?

as long as we keep clean sheets and have decent corners, its ok ish
I don't like it when we aren't getting at least 50 percent of shots on target. Not a good trait for a promotion chasing team at any point of the season
Both wingers look tired to me, both young and having played a lot of games on the spin now.
Pages: 1 2