TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Reading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Game should be abandoned, points awarded to Portsmouth, and Reading docked 10 points, with next infringement being thrown out of league.
2-0 down What's going on!
This may be beyond us today. This is a shocker. Week by week we are getting weaker I think and it might be catching up on us today. Where have all our goals gone?
(28-10-2023, 02:25 PM)Rocketman Wrote: [ -> ]Game should be abandoned, points awarded to Portsmouth, and Reading docked 10 points, with next infringement being thrown out of league.

Explain please Rocket?
Too many changes do you think? Anjorin left wing? Sounds a weird one.
haha what do I know!!!
(28-10-2023, 02:28 PM)foxleyblue Wrote: [ -> ]
(28-10-2023, 02:25 PM)Rocketman Wrote: [ -> ]Game should be abandoned, points awarded to Portsmouth, and Reading docked 10 points, with next infringement being thrown out of league.

Explain please Rocket?
It gives everyone club a green light to stop-start a game to disrupt the game. A simple harsh punishment will stop it dead.
Should be 3-1 though. Norris is not looking good today.
Anjorin is the only midfielder we got who turns and actually runs at the oppositions defence
7-4 on the cards again!!
2-2 Bishop Just punished their supporters for tennis ball debacle!

Explain please Rocket?
Tennis balls
7-4 still on the cards. To us of course.
We've escaped that half level really. Way too uncharacteristically iffy defensively. That was one of the worst misses I have ever seen to prevent them taking a 3-1 lead.
(28-10-2023, 02:55 PM)stayinupforever Wrote: [ -> ]

Explain please Rocket?
Tennis balls

And the same to you, sir.
(28-10-2023, 03:02 PM)D'Alessandro dreaming Wrote: [ -> ]We've escaped that half level really. Way too uncharacteristically iffy defensively. That was one of the worst misses I have ever seen to prevent them taking a 3-1 lead.

Indeed to come out of that mess at 2-2 really should put us in the driving seat for 3 points. need to show more control of the game though.
(28-10-2023, 03:02 PM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]
(28-10-2023, 02:55 PM)stayinupforever Wrote: [ -> ]

Explain please Rocket?
Tennis balls

And the same to you, sir.

I have zero sympathy for Reading. If they had had a demo before the game, at HT and after then that'd an entirely different matter. To do it during the game affects their opposition. Even though we've equalised the game should still be abandoned and points awarded to us and Reading penalised further. Even if we win 7-4, I still think the same.
Go to the wall, cunts. Your turn. Haven't forgotten. Suffer every second of it. It gets worse, trust us.
Nice to see the new midfielders. Chiming in with some goals .....
Boosh. Now keep the foot firmly on the neck.
nervous suddenly....
Annoying that it is becoming nervous again with a one goal lead. Wycombe beating Oxford now and other results going our way. Kill this off lads.
Wouldn't mind a Blackpool equaliser v Peterbro
(28-10-2023, 03:44 PM)D'Alessandro dreaming Wrote: [ -> ]Annoying that it is becoming nervous again with a one goal lead. Wycombe beating Oxford now and other results going our way. Kill this off lads.

Bogey
another strange afternoon... good to score 3 goals but overall a bit messy for various reasons
Pages: 1 2 3