TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Gavin Whyte
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just fuck off you pathetic excuse of a footballer.
You can't blame Whyte alone.

There are plenty of other players who are letting the club and fans down at the minute.
(30-12-2023, 12:01 AM)TitchfieldBlue Wrote: [ -> ]You can't blame Whyte alone.

There are plenty of other players who are letting the club and fans down at the minute.

For once I agree with you.
I don’t want to see him in a Pompey shirt ever again . What an awful player
Obviously something going on behind the scenes for him personally , but as a player you may as well have 10 men playing . Total nonentity. Cheating a living all season . Get rid
I said when we bought him he was average but others thought he was a great signing - really.
One point for you, well done
The comments about moving his family about, twice, suggests to me that his missus wants to be up north and preferably in Ireland. In which case give him a move in January. Cut our losses and his. Sadly, not all moves work out and we seem to have had long enough for us and him to know that this is one of them.
Agree. There is probably a footballer in there somewhere but it doesn’t look as if it will be with us. He doesn’t look as if he wants to be here so get rid in everyone’s best interests.

Deebo

I should imagine if he continues to be the recipient (or non-recipient) of the dross that Norris was serving up as distribution last night then he can’t wait to get his arse out of the place either.
Very uncharacteristic of Norris whose distribution has generally been excellent. Dunno what was up with him last night
The Moose has said he's looking at a winger and a keeper in Jan so you gents are all thinking along the same lines.

Deebo

(30-12-2023, 03:07 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Very uncharacteristic of Norris whose distribution has generally been excellent. Dunno what was up with him last night

Yes. It was as uncharacteristic as Robertson’s performance the game before.
TBH other than Kamara's cameo there wasn't one decent Pompey player perfomance last night.
(30-12-2023, 11:37 AM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]One point for you, well done

Thank you, I'm normally right about these sort of things Smile
looking for a keeper is interesting, suggests schofield will be on his way
(30-12-2023, 07:52 AM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]I said when we bought him he was average but others thought he was a great signing - really.

Did we pay a fee?
Faith restored if true. Schofield is Conference standard. Whyte does NOT want to be here.
(30-12-2023, 05:43 PM)Slagger Wrote: [ -> ]
(30-12-2023, 07:52 AM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]I said when we bought him he was average but others thought he was a great signing - really.

Did we pay a fee?

He was a free, and one of the highest earners in the squad, and iirc he was JM’s big summer signing.
Can’t see us getting rid of him so quickly as managers just don’t admit they’re got things wrong that quick
Bluetag, if you rewatch you’ll see that Pack was everywhere
(30-12-2023, 10:07 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Bluetag, if you rewatch you’ll see that Pack was everywhere

perhaps the difference between a fan playing for his own team and a well paid mercenary who has no great desire to be here. The main thing that the prem domination of youth teams has removed from the game
(30-12-2023, 10:07 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Bluetag, if you rewatch you’ll see that Pack was everywhere

I agree although his passing and influence on the game wasn’t to his usual standard. Hoping it’s just a team blip and we can get back to winning ways on Monday.
Pack was at the heart of all our positive moves but Morrell absolutely transformed the energy of the team when he came on. I understand the reasons why Mous experimented at Exeter but he must never drop Morrell again. the Pack-Morrell axis is the core of our success. We have to lose the wasters - the hopeless Whyte and unproductive Devlin - and give Robertson a break. 
BTW - what's happened to Lowery? On the brink of a come back two weeks ago. Now, no mention of.
Did I hear somewhere that he picked up a knock in training?
Pages: 1 2 3