TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Robertson injured ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It’s a shame we haven’t seen you on here together. You seem far more in awe of him than he does you.
Back to the OP. Robertson is out for the rest of the season Sad
(10-01-2024, 03:43 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]Back to the OP. Robertson is out for the rest of the season Sad

Oh shit
Robertson out for the season.

And with that, our season is over. No replacing Robbo.

Last one out please turn off the nights.

Goodnight.
(10-01-2024, 02:49 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]It’s a shame we haven’t seen you on here together. You seem far more in awe of him than he does you.

Hardly in awe of him, just know he played over 300 games as a professional & has a season ticket for PFC.

That  dinlo, is much more than  you  and your fellow ifollow watching best mate  mikey393 can claim.
And miraculously they turn up, one after the other. Chuckle.

Rumbled!

Back to the OP

That’s a bugger but a big opportunity for the backup men. We’re only as good as the second string. Time to see if Mousinho has faith in them, or we delve into the market.

I’m going to stick my neck out and say that as good a player as I think he is, I reckon Robertsons influence was greatest when he stepped into the breach in midfield. As long as Morrell and Pack are intact then it may not be as big a problem as we fear. We’ve had a missing link between Bishop and the midfield for some time and I’m not convinced Robertson was providing it as much as he could have.

Trying to be positive.
(10-01-2024, 04:27 PM)exterminator Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-01-2024, 02:49 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]It’s a shame we haven’t seen you on here together. You seem far more in awe of him than he does you.

Hardly in awe of him, just know he played over 300 games as a professional & has a season ticket for PFC.

That  dinlo is much more than  you  and your fellow ifollow watching best mate  mikey393 can claim.

I do love the occasional missing comma. Makes for great entertainment.
What a fucking ridiculous season this has been for injuries. Has any other club in the football league had anything like this? Every injury is 6 week minimum with a load much longer than that.
Probably not much worse than other teams have suffered. Derby were one of the worst affected, at the start of the season. I think Oxford have had their fair share too.
Exterm, are you quite sure of his credentials? Are we sure Blue Army and Titchy are one and the same.
Without quality reinforcements, we won't even make the playoffs.

Scummers unfortunately look like they are going up and we are staying in league 1.

People trying to be positive about this injury are stupid, it's disastrous for us.
Pork, sprouts and sautéed spuds. Washed down with a Boon Doggle.
(10-01-2024, 05:46 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]Pork, sprouts and sautéed spuds. Washed down with a Boon Doggle.

Don't like sprouts myself mate.

You are absolutely gutted Robertson is out aren't you.

The amount of time you spend on this board, obscene. Can't have much of a life. Your parents must be proud  Big Grin
Not sure what I’ve got for afters.
(10-01-2024, 05:57 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure what I’ve got for afters.

Your parents must be proud  Big Grin
They don’t make my dinners for me anymore, sadly.

Actually, my mum wasn’t a great cook. She put the hospital into hospitality.
(10-01-2024, 05:30 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]Probably not much worse than other teams have suffered. Derby were one of the worst affected, at the start of the season. I think Oxford have had their fair share too.

I'd be amazed if that was the case. Two Crucial players getting season ending injuries in November and January respectively. At least one four week + injury in just about every outfield position. Maybe I'm just blinkered but this seems an abnormal amount of bad injury luck.
(10-01-2024, 05:49 PM)TitchfieldBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-01-2024, 05:46 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]Pork, sprouts and sautéed spuds. Washed down with a Boon Doggle.

Don't like sprouts myself mate.

You are absolutely gutted Robertson is out aren't you.

The amount of time you spend on this board, obscene. Can't have much of a life. Your parents must be proud  Big Grin

He doesn't have any life at all. 

The Old Git lives appropriately in a Gite hovel in France scoffing Foie Gras, Frogs Legs & Garlic infused Snails,  washed down with lashings of that awful Vinegar like French Wine.

He bases all his (merde)  observations on what he sees on ifollow as he hasn't attended a live match involving fPFC or years.

Ignore him he is an irrelevant idiot.
You could be right, DD, It does seem a lot when you put it like that.

No point whinging about it though, just got to get on with it I suppose. Pompey’s squad certainly will be.
We can either try and get on with it or give up.
The team will do the former, fans in the ground will do the former.
Online however.....
Reckon this puts Pompey in the box seat to resign Robertson next season
(10-01-2024, 08:02 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]We can either try and get on with it or give up.
The team will do the former, fans in the ground will do the former.
Online however.....

I've given up Hammie.

The fans are restless given recent results. Won't improve if we don't win Saturday.

I've given up on promotion now.
Bit soon, Titchy. We’re top
(10-01-2024, 08:19 PM)slayer Wrote: [ -> ]Reckon this puts Pompey in the box seat to resign Robertson next season

Let’s hope he recovers to play to his potential.
Reckons Pompey who are top won't win their league but scum who are 13 points adrift will win theirs.

Hahahahahahahaha
Pages: 1 2 3