TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Norris
Shaughnessy, Raggett, Towler
Kamara, Pack, Morrell, Lane
Devlin, Lowery
Bishop

Subs
Macey, Ogilvie, Martin, Saydee, Scully, Sparkes, Whyte
That’s a first. 3421
It's a bold move by the moose. Formation isn't everything but hopefully it tightens up the defence and protects us better when teams counter.
At last! A change was needed.Could be 352 as well if needed.C'mon Pompey!
Rafferty injured?
Question is, was this a forced change as Rafferty is not even on the bench or a tactical change. Still would like to see Scully start in place of Kamara who badly needs a rest. Give Scully the first 45 then bring Kamara on.
BBC is showing it as 352 with Kamara & Bishop up front. 

Be interesting to see how they line up, I'd guess Rafferty being unavailable forced his hand into a back three, but the rest could be any number of variations.

Ogilvie being back is very good news.
Where’s Swanson - still injured?
Out for a while yet I believe. Had an operation
(20-01-2024, 02:26 PM)Ain’t got a Danny Wrote: [ -> ]Where’s Swanson - still injured?

Swanson is out longish term
Well he has certainly changed it up. Basically this goes one of two ways. It is a breath of fresh air and we stuff them or it is a new low for the season and we get humiliated.
A more attacking line up. Let's hope there is an attacking game plan to go with it, rather than the usual tippy-tappy defensive plan.
(20-01-2024, 02:35 PM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]A more attacking line up. Let's hope there is an attacking game plan to go with it, rather than the usual tippy-tappy defensive plan.

We need to attack, cos if we let them attack too much, there's a good chance they'll rip us to bits down the flanks.
4 central midfielders, interesting to see how Colby gets any support today.
Brave move.
My first time at Fleetwood. Bloody cold but not a bad little ground. Like the look of this formation
Devlin right back? Right wing back?
Towler and Devlin full backs
Much more progressive as the old formation clearly wasn't working.

I hope Kamara scores to shut up the critics.
(20-01-2024, 02:24 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]BBC is showing it as 352 with Kamara & Bishop up front. 

Be interesting to see how they line up, I'd guess Rafferty being unavailable forced his hand into a back three, but the rest could be any number of variations.

No it isn't. BBC show it as 3-4-3.
(20-01-2024, 03:00 PM)FiftyYearsOn Wrote: [ -> ]Devlin right back? Right wing back?

Devlin right wing back. Not much happening so far
kamaraaaaaaaa!!!!! good for him
(20-01-2024, 03:12 PM)Gerry Hatrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-01-2024, 02:24 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]BBC is showing it as 352 with Kamara & Bishop up front. 

No it isn't. BBC show it as 3-4-3.

Now showing it 343 after showing it as 3421 for a bit. But it showed 352 (with Morrell as RWB!) when team first announced.
Yes Kamara!! Fantastic finish. Great pass by Pack
JM more comfortable with 343. Congratulations to Kamara you deserved your goal. Yes he can be very frustrating but he's young, fast & Skillfull.
I've got time for him. been asked so much for a breakthrough season and he's been erratic but enthusiastic with flashes of something good.
Pages: 1 2 3