TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Norris
Devlin,  Raggett Shaughnessy, Ogilvie
Kamara, Morrell, Lowery, Lane
Peart-Harris
Bishop

Subs
Macey, Martin, Saydee, Scully, Sparkes, Whyte, Towler
Where is our Captain? Marlon has been one of the few players who has been great form recently.
Devlin right back?
Marlon sick apparently
(27-01-2024, 02:06 PM)BigSmokeBlue Wrote: [ -> ]Where is our Captain? Marlon has been one of the few players who has been great form recently.
[edit] see above post
Looks a very lightweight midfield but with plenty of attacking threat perhaps. Need to get on top early.
(27-01-2024, 02:08 PM)stayinupforever Wrote: [ -> ]Devlin right back?

Right wing back, same as last week when he did very well there.
Good to see Peart-Harris getting an early start. The team changes will give PV something to think about.
Wonder why Moose has ditched the back 3. I thought it worked quite well
I’ll settle for being completely outplayed along the lines of Maidstone today. Mental.
Swopped around Peart-Harris for Lowery

Norris
Devlin, Raggett Shaughnessy, Ogilvie
Kamara, Morrell, Peart-Harris, Lane
Lowery
Bishop

Subs
Macey, Martin, Saydee, Scully, Sparkes, Whyte, Towler
(27-01-2024, 02:29 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]Wonder why Moose has ditched the back 3. I thought it worked quite well

Towler was very shaky.
(27-01-2024, 02:53 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-01-2024, 02:29 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]Wonder why Moose has ditched the back 3. I thought it worked quite well

Towler was very shaky.

I think it will be 3 at the back, 3-5-2 with Ogilvie replacing Towler in the back three, Devlin & Lane as wing backs, Lowery & Morrell midfield behind Peart-Harris, with Kamara & Bishop up front.
Just figured that it's not Peter Harris playing for us today. Pity.
(27-01-2024, 02:58 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-01-2024, 02:53 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]

Towler was very shaky.

I think it will be 3 at the back, 3-5-2 with Ogilvie replacing Towler in the back three, Devlin & Lane as wing backs, Lowery & Morrell midfield behind Peart-Harris, with Kamara & Bishop up front.

Wrong again! - 4-2-3-1 I think you'll find.
Got some big players in the Vale team. This could be a long afternoon just hope I am wrong.
New signing looking very solid so far.
(27-01-2024, 03:20 PM)briefcase_wanchor Wrote: [ -> ]New signing looking very solid so far.
Agreed. Fast and skillful so far.
lacking firepower? half chances going begging again by sounds of it.
We're looking pretty good, I think, a class above Vale anyway. Best chances were in stoppage time, low cross almost reached Raggett, Colby header and I couldn't tell if that was a penalty right at the end or not.
Vale look very poor but getting plenty of bodies behind the ball which, as so often lately, we are finding difficult to break down. Expecting us to win it though.
How many times are we going to hear the words Kamara and disappointing in the same sentence.
Gonna edit my previous comment. Don’t look like scoring in a month of Sundays.
train both wingers to run at the defenders in the box, the most simple tactic, works when you have someone who can take pens! Liverpool did it for years, while everyone else settled for corners. and of course Hilaire was superb at it!
(27-01-2024, 04:25 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]How many times are we going to hear the words Kamara and disappointing in the same sentence.

He was disappointing a lot today, just wondering if Peart-Harris is any good on the right wing so when Marlon is back the one to make way in the starting line up is Kamara
Pages: 1 2