TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Norffamton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
All down to the manager and players now. 
The club have backed the playing staff, now they have to deliver.

The time for excuses is over.
What a pass by Pack for the second, 40 yards right on to the foot of Lane. Good half, only complaint is that we should be 5 up
Macintyre sent off, it wasn't even a foul
(03-02-2024, 04:18 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Macintyre sent off, it wasn't even a foul
Totally outrageous decision. Must appeal.
Sounds like 4th official Mr Tranter has more influence than the ref as he drew refs attention. Also, flagged for the disallowed goal in 1st half.
Absolutely brilliant 3rd goal
Never a red card, seen it back 3 times and he got the ball. WAC the assistant ref is.
And another great goal. 4-0
4-0 Now Lang. We now have a goalscorer at last! I'd also consider givin him the penalties as Bishop has missed 2 recently.
Bishops pens are totally reliant on the keeper going the wrong way. He passes it into the goal.
(03-02-2024, 04:21 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like 4th official Mr Tranter has more influence than the ref as he drew refs attention. Also, flagged for the disallowed goal in 1st half.

Bishop was miles offside for that goal. Can’t complain about that.
(03-02-2024, 04:21 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like 4th official Mr Tranter has more influence than the ref as he drew refs attention. Also, flagged for the disallowed goal in 1st half.

Disallowed goal in the first half was offside by about 5 foot
Cheating coont of a linesman just wanting to make a name for himself at a big team.
(03-02-2024, 04:49 PM)D'Alessandro dreaming Wrote: [ -> ]Cheating coont of a linesman just wanting to make a name for himself at a big team.

Well hopefully we dispute the decision because it wasn’t even a foul let alone a red card
Definitely decision needs overturning.
From the Milton End it looked like fifty fifty but could be given as a red if you arrived second.
From the camera angle in the South, clearly a good tackle.
The ref spoke to the liner for ages, so clearly the linesman gave it as a red. Which from his angle sems a poor decision.
I thought the ref was pretty good today actually. Although our pen was not exactly a hard decision, stooopid defending.

Great atmosphere in the Milton End today. Great view of the first half of course!
Brilliant break away goal which makes a very very nice change!
...and lino banned for 3 games!!
bigges difference for us, we played the ball in front of the wingers so we could run forwards rather than stopping our own progress.
(03-02-2024, 05:42 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]bigges difference for us, we played the ball in front of the wingers so we could run forwards rather than stopping our own progress.

That's a really important point, good to see both wingers and MPH running at their defence. Just need a bit more action in the middle of the box (Yengi?) and we'll do quite nicely.
I am told McIntyre left the Park wearing a protective boot ffs but the club will be appealing
(03-02-2024, 05:34 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]Great atmosphere in the Milton End today. Great view of the first half of course!
Brilliant break away goal which makes a very very nice change!

Long time since the FE sang "Milton Milton give us a song" but fair play Hammie you all sang back. Made me laugh that
(03-02-2024, 06:21 PM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]I am told McIntyre left the Park wearing a protective boot ffs but the club will be appealing

which says there was contact
live at full speed it was hard to tell who got there first
with the benefit of video from the other side, it was easy to see. 
I've said for years give the ref a screen as in NFL. 
As all games are broadcast live, I cannot see any argument against. and ditch VAR
It could easily have been given as a foul the other way. The guy was late and his boot was higher. Macintyre's foot was on the ground and he won the ball.
Difference in class was night and day today. Particularly Lane and Lang.

This group looks ready.
(03-02-2024, 06:36 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]It could easily have been given as a foul the other way. The guy was late and his boot was higher. Macintyre's foot was on the ground and he won the ball.

The whole decision was utter horse shit but when it goes to review the union of wankers that decide these things are they will still decide it was a reckless challenge and it will be a three match ban. It’s very rarely the refs rule against their ref mates
Pages: 1 2 3