TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: The Colossal Calling Carlisle Crap Contest Caper.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just seen a clip of Doncaster racecourse, it's snowing really badly there, nearly under snow. 
It may be South Yorkshire, but it's likely going to be bad up north.
(08-02-2024, 11:48 AM)TitchfieldBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2024, 11:40 AM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2024, 10:53 AM)TitchfieldBlue Wrote: [ -> ]It's very rare I would label any games, but these next 3 are season defining.

After that it gets more difficult.

If we get 9 points in the next 3 games, I think we will go up automatically. 

We are bound to get more injuries so we need to win these easier games (on paper). We can then scrape over the finishing line.

What happened to no team can get promoted with Raggett in it ??? 

At least be consistent with your trolling - you spent months saying we cannot go up. 

At least have the manners to say you were totally wrong before changing your tune.

Manners?

Pot kettle.

I hope people like you who are regularly critical of others eventually find some happiness and success in life.

And you are not regularly critical of others ?   Raggett for instance ?
(08-02-2024, 01:24 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2024, 11:48 AM)TitchfieldBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2024, 11:40 AM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2024, 10:53 AM)TitchfieldBlue Wrote: [ -> ]It's very rare I would label any games, but these next 3 are season defining.

After that it gets more difficult.

If we get 9 points in the next 3 games, I think we will go up automatically. 

We are bound to get more injuries so we need to win these easier games (on paper). We can then scrape over the finishing line.

What happened to no team can get promoted with Raggett in it ??? 

At least be consistent with your trolling - you spent months saying we cannot go up. 

At least have the manners to say you were totally wrong before changing your tune.

Manners?

Pot kettle.

I hope people like you who are regularly critical of others eventually find some happiness and success in life.

And you are not regularly critical of others ?   Raggett for instance ?

It's a football messageboard, of course we can comment on a players ability . I've also praised Raggett a number of times. I like to think I'm fair in my observations.

People like you call people scummers, trolls, morons and much more because you disagree with their opinions, and there is an element of bullying to it too. A lot of personal insults which have no place on a football messageboard. You know what they say about bullies.

However, I can see through all that nonsense. I believe in lifting people up, not trying to keep them down. I'm in a position where I can help others; all you have to do is ask Deep'.
As the General message board has ceased to exist I would just like to mention that anal beads are on special offer at Boots this week. True! A rather tenuous link to a Pompey thread but I thought it might give you something to do on the long train journey to Carlisle this weekend.

Former Pompey Dalek Boys can ignore this message as they always travel equipped with a supply of root veg.
Obviously a match Pompey should be winning but again obviously, they have to start with intent and be decisive. 3-0 up at half time decisive and get the cigars and brandy out for a keep ball stroll next 45.

And no red cards or behaving like the ex Daleks.
https://youtu.be/NU8sb646IY0?si=wRZdXNQ82hGW8RuR

The latest, from the geezer what knows.
met office showing rain and minimum of 3 degrees over night
quite nice by mid morning
So should be on.
https://youtu.be/RDTFORZf-Ag?si=UqN5hq_-45w_ag44

They’ll either fight or roll over. Even Simpson doesn’t know what to expect.
(08-02-2024, 01:55 PM)Slagger Wrote: [ -> ]As the General message board has ceased to exist I would just like to mention that anal beads are on special offer at Boots this week. True! A rather tenuous link to a Pompey thread but I thought it might give you something to do on the long train journey to Carlisle this weekend.

Former Pompey Dalek Boys can ignore this message as they always travel equipped with a supply of root veg.

Don't forget you get boots points too. Beware the self service checkouts option as these purchases are flagged up for approval. We'll that's what a friend said.....

Play up pompey.
Lovely results today. Couldn't have asked for much more.
I'll take that every day of the week!

Bolton, Derby, and Stevenage all draw whilst Peterborough lose!
Anyone meet Bry in the rugby club?
Paddy Lanes Blue and White Army. It's on
We did enough today but midfield never clicked. Never really looked threatened though.

A great first sub.
Kamara might well start on Tuesday given the quick turnaround maybe in place of MPH. We might also see Moxon's first start..
The trouble with the first idea is that they play on different sides of the pitch. Putting Lane out on the left is wasting a far better winger.
Kamara’s pass was sublime for Lanes goal and he was very good in his defensive duties. I’d still play Lane on the right wing. He’s just started scoring again since being out there.
(10-02-2024, 05:07 PM)TiHKAL Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone meet Bry in the rugby club?

Well I would have looked for him but we had some good seats by the bar and the tv at a city centre pub, I was outvoted on the Rugby Club idea  Smile .

Really good few days up here though, the good people of Carlisle are very friendly and welcoming. I must come back again soon.
(11-02-2024, 07:20 AM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]The trouble with the first idea is that they play on different sides of the pitch. Putting Lane out on the left is wasting a far better winger.
Kamara’s pass was sublime for Lanes goal and he was very good in his defensive duties. I’d still play Lane on the right wing. He’s just started scoring again since being out there.

We've had this debate before but I still maintain Lane is at least as good on the left as on the right.  His best form this season has come on the left, and yesterday , as soon as he switched to the left he scored. 

He is equally good on the right though, it's just that he has scored more goals whilst on the left.
(11-02-2024, 09:37 AM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2024, 07:20 AM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]The trouble with the first idea is that they play on different sides of the pitch. Putting Lane out on the left is wasting a far better winger.

We've had this debate before but I still maintain Lane is at least as good on the left as on the right.  His best form this season has come on the left, and yesterday , as soon as he switched to the left he scored. 

He is equally good on the right though, it's just that he has scored more goals whilst on the left.

I agree, Lane can play on either wing and has recently been far more effective on the left.
I feel he's better on the right wing and IMO his best performances have come from there. I do agree he as is good (almost anyway) on the left and its great to have a player that can switch. Personally I feel we should enjoy him while we can.
Great result yesterday, performances don't matter at this stage.

We have two tough home games coming up now. Cambridge and Reading. 

No idea how many points we will get from the next 2 home games.
(11-02-2024, 10:22 AM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]I feel he's better on the right wing and IMO his best performances have come from there. I do agree he as is good (almost anyway) on the left and its great to have a player that can switch. Personally I feel we should enjoy him while we can.
Don't see why we should have to "enjoy him while we can". We will hopefully be a Championship team next season and would say that is the current level he would aspire to. Having said that he is a continually improving player but wouldn't expect any Prem teams to be interested in him just now. He says how much he loves living down here and hopefully he will stay here for years to come. Provided we do go up I would be looking to give him an enhanced extended contract.
good shout Herm.
We should look after him for sure Wink
I’m not saying he won’t be with us next season , just that I’m aware that several ‘bigger/ established’ championship clubs seem interested in him, but then again on this form I’d expect there to be.
Pages: 1 2 3