TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Bolton and Peterborough tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Would be handy if one or both slipped up tonight.
Wouldn’t mind seeing that. Two good sides.
Both are wobbling a bit in terms of performances so they're very capable of fooking it up tonight. Here's hoping...
Bolton's defence is a joke at the moment. Fans have been hammering the manager over it and he has been whining in the press about them
Cambridge and Exeter fan here tonight! Cambridge especially never an easy place to win at - they have a W7 D4  L4 record at home. I fear Bolton and Peterborough will be too strong for both of them but even if only one of them slip up it would still be a good night for us.
And Watford!

A lucky treble would be great.
Cambridge vs Bolton suspended due to rain. More fixture problems for Bolton if not restarted.
(06-02-2024, 08:00 PM)stayinupforever Wrote: [ -> ]Cambridge vs Bolton suspended due to rain. More fixture problems for Bolton if not restarted.

must be complete downpour.
I saw a forecast of 5 inches in an hour in Scotland.
if they continue it will level the teams down
Match abandoned.
It’s started to cross my mind that Stevenage are creeping up on the outside. Might be interesting to see how they fare tonight.
Exeter losing.

This could seriously de-rail Bolton.
Pity it was abandoned after just 9 minutes. Was hoping for plenty of knocks and cards for both Cambridge and Bolton. 
Yes, it adds to Bolton's fixture congestion, but tonight would have been a great opportunity for Cambridge with Santos  out injured. He'll most likely be back by the time the game's replayed!
peterbrough player sent off
stevenage losing
Exeter have to score. They need the points as badly as Posh.
(06-02-2024, 09:08 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]Exeter have to score. They need the points as badly as Posh.

they really do, and I'd quite like them to stay up, their fans always get behind them at Fratton Park.
Mo Eisa on for Exeter. That’s a good sub to have.
Exeter score
And again
Exeter ahead now. Could be a really good night for us. Bolton fixtures piling up. Stevenage also losing but don't see them as a threat anyway
2 own goals.
Love it.
Stevenage losing, Herman
Exeter win good result.
(06-02-2024, 09:36 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Stevenage losing, Herman

Yep - saw that and duly edited!
(06-02-2024, 09:32 PM)simonfkwit Wrote: [ -> ]2 own goals.
Love it.

Red card and 2 own goals. Hilarious capitulation.
Stevenage lose as well.
Pages: 1 2 3