TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: The Cambridge Cock Up Counting Council (is now convened)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This really is another chance to turn the screw on those teams below us. It always harder trying to chase down the front runner. Let’s not make it easy for them.

3-0 Colby to get a brace.
I think this will be a draw. 1-1  or 2-2.

Cambridge are a good side and will frustrate us.
That’s 14 games in a row you’ve said we will lose or draw
Is this good Cambridge side the one with the 3rd worst away record in the league or some other Cambridge?

4-0
We've dropped a lot of points at home against the lower teams so even 1-0 will do
next two games have to be wins , no messing about
On a much more important issue, has the alliterative quality of Cs match threads really gone downhill lately?
I mean if you're going to do this C, make an effort.
Sorry mate. It’s all a bit of a rush.

But I’m only young and will definitely improve.
(12-02-2024, 07:31 AM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry mate. It’s all a bit of a rush.

But I’m only young and will definitely improve.

I mean......."(is now convened)" 
WTF?

I feel you're not taking the responsibility of this task seriously.
I need rotating.
Looking forward to it!

Atmosphere for evening games tends to be better.

Cambridge are no mugs but I'm expecting the win.

2-0

Colby brace.
(11-02-2024, 08:59 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]This really is another chance to turn the screw on those teams below us. It always harder trying to chase down the front runner. Let’s not make it easy for them.

Can we not use words like screw, hard, and cock up when Yak is still probably running amok in his kilt with a paintbrush! 

4-1 btw
(11-02-2024, 10:04 PM)teeftwo Wrote: [ -> ]Is this good Cambridge side the one with the 3rd worst away record in the league or some other Cambridge?

4-0

Probably talking about Cambridge university rowing team, they always come 1st or 2nd in the boat race.
I'm going 3-0 against Cambridge and 2-0 against Reading.
Don't fanny about, just go at them from the start.
(12-02-2024, 02:20 PM)Tomsk Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2024, 08:59 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]This really is another chance to turn the screw on those teams below us. It always harder trying to chase down the front runner. Let’s not make it easy for them.

Can we not use words like screw, hard, and cock up when Yak is still probably running amok in his kilt with a paintbrush! 

4-1 btw

Pessimist.

They won’t score.
It’s Pompey ffs, anytime you relax and start thinking we are doing ok, boom, the kick in the nuts comes!

That said, 2-0 home win.
I can't go tomorrow as we are away.
Northampton, we were in the Milton End and had a great time.
Must be tickets available as Cambridge don't travel in huge numbers.
Hopefully a lot of kids can go as it is half term.

Would be nice to go on a run of home games where we pop a few in.
home win
1-0 or 5-0 as long as we win it doesn't matter
(12-02-2024, 08:25 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]I can't go tomorrow as we are away.
Northampton, we were in the Milton End and had a great time.
Must be tickets available as Cambridge don't travel in huge numbers.
Hopefully a lot of kids can go as it is half term.

Would be nice to go on a run of home games where we pop a few in.

Still a lot available in the Milton by the looks of it.
(12-02-2024, 02:20 PM)Tomsk Wrote: [ -> ]

4-1 btw

You bload woad wearing skirt loving Banff heathen.
I bet you thought sandy shores up there were good! Lol
This will not be the easy game that some are predicting.

Cambridge are a dangerous side and now have Bonne in their attack, the ex Ipswich striker. They are playing some very good football lately despite their shock loss at the weekend. 

We will have to perform at our highest level to win this.

I would be delighted with any sort of win.
We could do with Wycombe and Exeter getting a result tonight .
Pompey 2-0 Cambridge

And hopefully 9 points clear!
if it is chucking it down, a very good reason to run at slow defenders at pace and definitely not the night to play across our own back four.
Pages: 1 2