TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Cambridge v Bolton tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Bolton go into this game after conceding 3 goals at home, playing against a good solid Cambridge side who put 4 past Carlisle, ( ok Carlisle are virtually gone but we could only put 1 past them).  This is the first of Boltons' 3 games in hand, but they know they can't afford any loses, they need 7 points just to draw level, all we can do is keep winning as we are doing, the pressure is not on us, it's on them. Come on Cambridge!!
(20-02-2024, 04:59 PM)suffolkpompey Wrote: [ -> ]Bolton go into this game after conceding 3 goals at home, playing against a good solid Cambridge side who put 4 past Carlisle, ( ok Carlisle are virtually gone but we could only put 1 past them).  This is the first of Boltons' 3 games in hand, but they know they can't afford any loses, they need 7 points just to draw level, all we can do is keep winning as we are doing, the pressure is not on us, it's on them. Come on Cambridge!!

9 points just to draw level surely?
(20-02-2024, 05:04 PM)bluebollox Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-02-2024, 04:59 PM)suffolkpompey Wrote: [ -> ]Bolton go into this game after conceding 3 goals at home, playing against a good solid Cambridge side who put 4 past Carlisle, ( ok Carlisle are virtually gone but we could only put 1 past them).  This is the first of Boltons' 3 games in hand, but they know they can't afford any loses, they need 7 points just to draw level, all we can do is keep winning as we are doing, the pressure is not on us, it's on them. Come on Cambridge!!

9 points just to draw level surely?

Sorry mate you're right, don't know where I got 7 from.
Ooh goody, another mistake.
What do you mean? Was he a perforation?
Cambridge 2-1 Bolton
https://youtu.be/-T91tCXtIVw?si=ZdbmKXWugJn4GrHX

I like this manager and it’s an interesting insight into the progress of a season through a gaffers eyes.

Good luck Cambridge.
1-0 Cambridge OG
Own goal
scummers 1 down
(20-02-2024, 07:53 PM)Trarchus Wrote: [ -> ]1-0 Cambridge  OG

Love it!!!
scummers not having a good night,  2 down now.
Not my birthday tomorrow and I couldn’t give a fuck who wins or loses.
We had a bit of a wobble a month or so back, Bolton seem to be having much more of the run that we have had in the past. Long may it continue.
Shit 1-1
Bolton winning. They're a very good side. Lots of character.
1-2 bolton
Bugger
Cambridge have to come out to play now.
Start of Tuesday Saturday Tuesday Saturday Tuesday Saturday Tuesday Saturday for Bolton.
That's going to be tough for any side
(20-02-2024, 09:11 PM)Theyak2 Wrote: [ -> ]Start of Tuesday Saturday Tuesday Saturday Tuesday Saturday Tuesday Saturday for Bolton.
That's going to be tough for any side

and an awful lot of away games within that
Josh Sheehan take a fucking bow, you have to applaud that
Worth their win tbh
Only a matter of time until Bolton and Derby catch us I think.

Squad depth will tell in the end.
Play up Hull
Kin hell. Rotherham hit a pen in the 90+4 min to equalise.

90+5, Ipswich win it.

Pressure right on Scum now!
Pages: 1 2