TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Norris
Rafferty, Raggett, Shaughnessy, Ogilvie
Peart-Harris , Pack
Kamara, Lang, Lane
Bishop

Subs
Macey, Martin, Sparkes, Towler, Yengi, Saydee, Moxon
So, MPH in for Moxon.

Have to trust that JM knows what he’s doing. I was very happy with Moxon, last outing.
Thought Pack was injured Smile
Moxon has too many yellow cards to risk for a full game!
Pack plays. Titchy’s full of shyte. Surprise Moxon’s left out. MPH not a ball winner IMO. TTFN. Do not RSVP. Yes, I’ve had a few!
Attacking lineup
(02-03-2024, 02:08 PM)Who_Am_I? Wrote: [ -> ]Moxon has too many yellow cards to risk for a full game!

So he starts or he finishes a game. What’s the difference?
Wonder if he's trying to ease MPH back in a bit and see Moxon come on for him later. Would like to see Moxon on though, as you said he's been quietly impressive.

Of course Mystic Titfield was totally wrong about Pack, strangely enough... (blimey that was a flurry ...I was replying to Cunni)
Less pressure on him if;

1. We are ahead
2. Less time for Oxford to wind him up
(02-03-2024, 02:12 PM)TiHKAL Wrote: [ -> ]Wonder if he's trying to ease MPH back in a bit and see Moxon come on for him later.  Would like to see Moxon on though, as you said he's been quietly impressive.

Of course Mystic Titfield was totally wrong about Pack, strangely enough... (blimey that was a flurry ...I was replying to Cunni)

What a surprise tithead from titfield was wrong again
1-1 great start but dreadful error but MPH which resulted in Raggett giving away a pen. Show why Moxon should have been playing.
The ref is fucking dire, but he always is with us.
Oxford the better team so far.
(02-03-2024, 03:56 PM)Jizbag Wrote: [ -> ]The ref is fucking dire, but he always is with us.
No he's not. Got most things right, just missed a couple of shirt pullings by both sides. Unfortunately we're missing passes everywhere.
What the hell is JM doing putting Saydee on? Oh yes, so he can score a great goal !!
Titchy, better change your tune, you virtually NEVER get it right
(02-03-2024, 04:59 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Titchy, better change your tune, you virtually NEVER get it right

Fair play to the lads. Oxford were the better team today but we found a way.
Have more faith then. We're top for a reason, don't write them off before every game ffs
was anyone watching on iplayer.
did the cameras catch the 3 yellows on Lang about 40 minutes?
Starting with a wrestling match on the floor and finishing with the clearest off the ball shove I've seen in years.
(02-03-2024, 05:16 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]was anyone watching on iplayer.
Starting with a wrestling match on the floor and finishing with the clearest off the ball shove I've seen in years.
Yes, but he gave as good as he got.
(02-03-2024, 05:25 PM)Rocketman Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2024, 05:16 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]was anyone watching on iplayer.
Yes, but he gave as good as he got.

We are going to love him, just our sort of player. Durnin would have floored all three though!
(02-03-2024, 05:01 PM)TitchfieldBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2024, 04:59 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Titchy, better change your tune, you virtually NEVER get it right

Fair play to the lads. Oxford were the better team today but we found a way.

You should have said  :- 

"Oxford may have looked the better team, however we were better defensively, even with my best nate Raggett playing. We also had more possession, more dangerous attacks and more shots on goal"
To be fair, though I hate to agree with anything Tithead says, Oxford were very good today and will be gutted to leave with nothing. What a fantastic impact Saydee had but Rafferty was my MOTM.
Winning games like that when we have been rather up against it are the sign of what a good, resilient team we are.
Today I think makes it very likely that Lee Evans is utilised sooner rather than later. We have to dance around Moxon's potential suspension for a few games longer and MPH in that deeper role really didn't work.
I'm sure I've said this before, but it was particularly bad yesterday. Why don't players wear studs these days? For whatever reason, pitches are always watered these days and players are slipping and sliding all over the place. Just wear some decent studs in your boots.
Pages: 1 2