TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Norris
Swanson, Raggett, Shaughnessy, Sparkes
Moxon, Pack
Kamara Peart-Harris, Saydee
Bishop

Subs
Macey, Martin, Towler, Evans, Whyte, Rafferty, Yengi
Brave move with Swanson…or is Raffs not 100%?
(16-03-2024, 02:03 PM)Who_Am_I? Wrote: [ -> ]Norris
Swanson, Raggett, Shaughnessy, Sparkes
Moxon, Pack
Kamara Peart-Harris, Saydee
Bishop

Subs
Macey, Martin, Towler, Evans, Whyte, Rafferty, Yengi

No Paddy Lane ? Another injury to add to the list.
Looks like backs to the wall for this one.
Saydee n mph together doesn't bode well. What's happened to Lane not even on the bench
.Still let's go for it!!
Interesting, Lane hasn't been great for last couple of games, Leaving Raffety out is strange, Bench is weak apart from Yengi and Raffs, 3 hour drive here with no hold ups.
Someone mentioned lane was ill.

Very brave to have Swanson and sparkes as your full backs
Take a draw now if Bolton can draw with derby?
Bishop straight back, in spite of the fact that he is failing to deliver. Peterborough will no doubt be happy.
Swanson & Sparkes both pretty quick - tactical against Pish's pacey forwards ?
(16-03-2024, 02:25 PM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]Bishop straight back, in spite of the fact that he is failing to deliver. Peterborough will no doubt be happy.

Not being anti Bishop here, but i do think Yengi can feel hard done by on at least 2 occasions this season. CB needs to deliver today.
I really really don't like the look of that lineup I must say. Is it a 4231 with MPH in the left or is it a back three with Sparkes as LWB? Probably the former I guess.

Trying to think why some of these decisions have been made, I guess Bishop over Yengi because he gave Peterborough's defenders a tough time in the reverse fixture. Swanson might be there because of the lace of that Posh front 4 and if MPH is out on the left, it is out of necessity with the Lane absence and clearly not wanting to start Martin.
This looks like we're playing with wing backs with possibly Pack playing a slightly deeper role. or even 433.
Either way, that lineup was rendered me with the kind of pessimism that makes Titfield look like a Ray of sunshine by comparison.
haha i know the feeling. time for 2 early Pompey goals...
Like others on this thread this line-up does worry me. I am a big fan of Swanson but he has been out for ages and looked rusty when he came on as sub on Tuesday. However, it seems like whenever Mous throws in a surprise line-up it pays off so in Mous we trust. 
2-2 my best bet
Looks like Evans gets some minutes later on though l, I guess.
Saydee to slow to lay on goal scoring chance.
off topic... Lincoln already scored 3 goals today!!
omg no not Kamara injured. This is unbelievable if he is.
(16-03-2024, 03:26 PM)FiftyYearsOn Wrote: [ -> ]off topic... Lincoln already scored 3 goals today!!
They haven't lost since New Years day
Scored 20 and conceded one in the last five and a half games
(16-03-2024, 03:28 PM)FiftyYearsOn Wrote: [ -> ]omg no not Kamara injured. This is unbelievable if he is.

No but Yengi on for Saydee
MPH seems to be a bit of a passenger to me. Trotting around, not doing much.
Been under the cosh 1st half but had a couple of half chances. They look to have a much stronger bench.
Pages: 1 2 3