TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
MacGillivray;
Johnson, Whatmough, Raggett, Brown;
Naylor, Close
Harness, Williams, Jacobs,
Curtis

Subs: Ward, Bolton, Nicolaisen, Daniels, Cannon, White, Byers
Unchanged then.

Deebo

A settled, winning side with every one playing in their best positions. Makes a refreshing change. Got a feeling this may be a difficult one. That game took a lot out of us Friday and they have had more recovery time. Pup!
Hopefully Gillingham beat Blackpool and 3 points for us would give us a slight breathing space in the play-off pack.
Yes, I think today will be a really big challenge. I would expect a few 2nd half subs when players tire.

Part of the reason why they tired is because they misplaced quite a lot of passes so had to chase to win the ball back. Hopefully passing accuracy will improve today so that they have a bit more in the tank 2nd half.
30 mins gone. All a bit flat at the moment. Creating almost nothing. Bit disappointing.
Very poor so far, back to not being able to pass to our own man.
Yep 30 mins+ Played and not managed a shot on or off target against side 3rd from bottom. Bit concerning but in Cowleys we trust.
Curtis should have scored. We also should have conceded. Its looking like a draw wouldnt be a bad result.
We need HT asap.

Deebo

Passing in final third very poor. Crap pitch and uninspiring so far.
Very very poor from start to finish of that half.
always feels as though every game is a must win game. Of course that's rarely true and sometimes take a draw and run is ok but i think we would be disappointed with a draw today.
Poor pitch, poor Wigan side, scrappy disjointed match. Pompey look the better side but its such a physical bruising sort of match that they are unable to put any sort of passing and movement together.

Deebo

A massive improvement needed this half or a defeat is on the cards.
At this moment what would the Cowleys give to have a striker amongst the subs? Not a shot during the first 45 minutes. Change in midfield and the service provided to Curtis, Harness and Williams is about their only option. Let’s see and hope.
GET IN!!!!!
not a bad re-start :-)

Deebo

Well that was a massive improvement. :–)
If they keep improving at this rate this half we should win 45-0
We're looking very tired.
Might somehow need a 2nd goal

Deebo

I didn’t enjoy that one bit until the 98th minute.
Great Result when we needed it with No Main Striker again.
Better still even if we drop to 6th we have a 5 point gap over 7th position
upwards and onwards
Pages: 1 2