TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Another one on the way
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Clark Robertson, having a medical apparently
https://www.footballinsider247.com/sourc...h-medical/
That's really good news!
Has anyone else named Clarke ever played for Pompey?
This will be an excellent signing if we can complete it
Watched a lot of Rotherham as they have Hampshire lad Angus McDonald at centre half and if true Robertson will be a really good signing.
Established player at this level looks a good signing.  

Love us to try and get Paddy Maddon from Fleetwood
Just saw hawkins has dropped to L2... i would have had him back as a CB. Much better than what we have there currently.
This will be great news if it is true but that website's track record on rumours is not good. 

And if we could get Tucker from Gillingham too that would be the back four sorted, and sorted very well.
Tucker would be good, definitely need someone better and more dependable than Raggett or Downing
6'2" left sided centre half. 27yo and has won promotion out of league 1 before. Played 17 times last year in the Championship and Rotherham fans believe he is their best player (when fit) and signing on a free. 

Sounds good to me, apart from the fact he is injury prone...Whatmough Mark II
(22-06-2021, 02:09 PM)stayinupforever Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone else named Clarke ever played for Pompey?

William, Ike, Colin and Matt with the surname but he'll be the first having that as a first name.

We did have a Zillwood play for us.  Crazy name, crazy guy.
Just spotted that the same website had Robertson signing for Sunderland 5 days ago. 

This could just be an agent-fed story trying to get Sunderland, or Plymouth (?), to move quicker ?

Suddenly a lot less confident that there might be something in this.
(22-06-2021, 04:12 PM)BigSmokeBlue Wrote: [ -> ]6'2" left sided centre half. 27yo and has won promotion out of league 1 before. Played 17 times last year in the Championship and Rotherham fans believe he is their best player (when fit) and signing on a free. 

Sounds good to me, apart from the fact he is injury prone...Whatmough Mark II

Think he fractured his foot (but might be wrong) so hopefully not a Jack Mark II
In his six years in England, Robertson has earned two promotions and two relegations, making 44 appearances in League Two, 94 in League One and a further 44 in the Championship. Not one for mid table finishes
The News is saying hes had his medical
It would be good for the Blues to sign a player. This week.
(22-06-2021, 05:55 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]The News is saying hes had his medical

Now you're talking .... the News is somewhat more reliable than footballinsider.com.

Don't suppose they say if he passed it or not ?
Signed! On os
(22-06-2021, 07:51 PM)Roybatty Wrote: [ -> ]Signed! On os

Good, now to sign all the others needed
That's a proper signing that
What i dont understand is that this guy has a worse injury record than Whatmough but we are ok with giving him a 2 year deal. He'll need to be significantly better than Jack for this one to make sense.
Apparently we beat Aberdeen and some club in Israel to sign this guy. Impressive! [Image: wink.png]
(22-06-2021, 03:13 PM)Trarchus Wrote: [ -> ]Established player at this level looks a good signing.  

He is not there anymore..plays in national league ..stockport i think
(23-06-2021, 06:07 AM)PlymouthGraham Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-06-2021, 03:13 PM)Trarchus Wrote: [ -> ]Established player at this level looks a good signing.  

Thanks, should have checked; you're right.  
 Patrick Madden is an Irish footballer who plays as a striker for National League club Stockport

Only 31 not exactly over the hill is he?  He's got a great scoring average at this level.  
(23-06-2021, 07:01 AM)Trarchus Wrote: [ -> ]
(23-06-2021, 06:07 AM)PlymouthGraham Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks, should have checked; you're right.  
 Patrick Madden is an Irish footballer who plays as a striker for National League club Stockport

Only 31 not exactly over the hill is he?  He's got a great scoring average at this level.  
Pages: 1 2