TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: delays to tickets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ticket sales delayed until Wednesday as far as I can tell. Should we read anything into that? Admin issue maybe? Or they have no idea yet what seats they can make available? It's certainly a strange start to the season.
in the news article from the new exec, he says that they are trying to allow ST holders to book their usual seat, if its not already sold. Sounds like Pompey are doing their best to get it right.
He also mentions South Stand seats being out of use as they are not allowed to use them due to health and safety and all that. A little video walk around of the ground to show exactly what is stopping various seats being used would be a nice touch. Sounds like they are facing ever increasing restrictions year on year.
Ah right thanks for that. yes I agree a video tour would be good. Could be a mad rush Wed to try for our own seats I think. Looks like FP is definitely creaking with old age as H&S cranks up ever tighter.
I'm away so cannot go anyhow, If I were I think I'd be going down the ticket office in the old fashioned way with a brolley and a sandwich!
haha maybe the best plan.
I think the club screwed up by telling season ticket holders that they can not guarantee there seats for the first 3 games. So after probably a backlash they realised that fans were not happy. So someone got there act together and sorted the mess out. Piss up in a brewery comes to mind.
More comedy gold from Shitshow FC
according to the forum the new exec went in monday and told the ticket office to get their act together. He wen t on to discuss how not going to football with your usual groups misses the point for many of us.
Also said that the contractors have freed up an extra 500 seats. I guess that means they are a block of seats ahead of schedule?
(02-08-2021, 08:00 PM)Bluebob Wrote: [ -> ]I think the club screwed up by telling season ticket holders that they can not guarantee there seats for the first 3 games. So after probably a backlash they realised that fans were not happy. So someone got there act together and sorted the mess out. Piss up in a brewery comes to mind.

THEIR seats.
Why cant i buy my own seat for the crewe game but can for the next 2? All the season ticket seats seem to be unavailable in North upper???
Complete fucking balls up. I'm also trying to renew my st but despite entering details correctly I cannot move to order preview page.
(04-08-2021, 05:08 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]Why cant i buy my own seat for the crewe game but can for the next 2? All the season ticket seats seem to be unavailable in North upper???

My seats are there for all 3 games (separately) but I cannot complete the purchase. The 'review order' button after entering your credit card details just does nothing so you can go no further ?

Anyone managed it ? If so how ?
worked ok and bought for games 2 and 3 but not game one. seat unavailable it says.
Can't even get back on the site now..837th in the queue. Will try later happy in the knowledge that my three tickets & ST are safely reserved for me.
(04-08-2021, 05:25 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]worked ok and bought for games 2 and 3 but not game one. seat unavailable it says.

Did you go in via the 'reserved for you' route rather than 'select a seat', via which your reserved seats will show as unavailable.
Total fug up. Just use renew season ticket button and at checkout review order always unavailable with message that you can not buy season tickets and match tickets on same transaction. There are just season tickets in the basket. What a load of old tosh. Bring back queuing down Frogmore.
(04-08-2021, 05:29 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-08-2021, 05:25 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]worked ok and bought for games 2 and 3 but not game one. seat unavailable it says.

Did you go in via the 'reserved for you' route rather than 'select a seat', via which your reserved seats will show as unavailable.

hmmm... good question.. I shall ask the Boss who did the computery bit!! Cheers!!
(04-08-2021, 05:31 PM)JIMBON Wrote: [ -> ]Total fug up. Just use renew season ticket button and at checkout review order always unavailable with message that you can not buy season tickets and match tickets on same transaction. There are just season tickets in the basket. What a load of old tosh. Bring back queuing down Frogmore.

I got my ST and 3 seats into the same basket ok, but couldn't complete the purchase. No error msg saying why.
Deep. If you have them combined you just get a red !. Seperate them and on STs you get the do not mix message even though there are no mixed tickets. I did Sign Out and able to go straight back to sign in as on the page. Just did match tickets from the reserved button and worked OK. ST option still failing though.
Gotta love Pompey + Ticketmaster. Always a recipe for disaster.
Thanks Jimbon, will try that later.
Hate ticket thief
Well got there in the end. Season ticket sorted and the 3 games purchased and printed.
Did mine no probs ( ST + tkts for Shrews and Guzz) . 4 mins wait then just follow instructions easy peasy.
Got home tickets now but not able to complete st past order preview.Try another week.
Pages: 1 2