TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team for tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Difficult to predict because we don't know how fit some players are, but assuming Romeo is fit I think it will be

Bazanu
        Carter Raggett Robertson
 Romeo Thompson Tunnicliffe Hume
                   Harness 
                 Hirst Curtis

subs Webber, Ogilvie, Hackett, Taylor, Mingi, Jewitt-White, + one more youngster.  

It's Harsh on Ogilvie who has never let us down, but I suspect he will be needed to come on and do a job in midfield in the second half as neither Thompson nor Tunnicliffe are guaranteed to be able to play for 90 mins (and neither is Robertson come to that).
Is Walker injured as well as Not on your bench?
Is O´Brien injured
(22-02-2022, 05:05 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]Is Walker injured as well as Not on your bench?

And O'brien??
(22-02-2022, 05:05 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]Is Walker injured as well as Not on your bench?

Walker turned into Taylor for some reason. 

And I forgot about O'Brien.
Its got 0-0 written all over it this one...
Is it definitely on? Shrewsbury High St just on BBC News & underwater.
If you twitter @shrewsweb they've a pic up with it looking like the second week in August. It is a little way of town.
O.k. thanks
Official Team

Pompey: Bazunu; Carter, Raggett, Robertson ©; Romeo, Thompson, Tunnicliffe, Hume; Curtis; O’Brien, Hirst
Subs: Webber, Ogilvie, Jewitt-White, Mingi, Hackett, Harness, Walker
Interesting Harness has lost his place despite Jacobs being injured
Going for it with 2 upfront!
but losing already. Sounds like a pathetic goal but haven't seen it.
Unmarked from a corner at the back post. Very poor marking.
It's absolute shite so far, I don't even know what we're doing.
whats just happened???
what is going on??
1-1 red card Shrewsbury.
Surely this should be a win against ten men, and even before the sending off we have looked the better side.
We have never looked comfortable this season trying to break down a side with a player down. I feel Steve Cotterill has the tactical edge on Cowley and will be able to organise this side to frustrate Pompey.
This is not an enjoyable watch so far. We look very wobbly at the back, especially from set pieces. Half an hour to salvage something.
Our passing accuracy is abysmal. As is the control.
Harness needs to be subbed he is awful.
only got radio but sounds completely inadequate again against ten men. 3rd time this season we've failed (so far) to create anything much.
It's fucking terrible football. Ball just goes back to Raggett forward pass then back again, then a hopeful ball in the box. Gabage!
Pages: 1 2 3