TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: If he's linked,he's here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
He's very good at playing out from the back.
Jack Tucker - Gillingham
Marlon Pack - Cardiff
(01-06-2022, 07:29 PM)BigSmokeBlue Wrote: [ -> ]Marlon Pack - Cardiff

Free agent
Josh Griffiths - WBA keeper
Danny Hylton
Wonton has gone Stockport
Ffs Stockport, just when we think we are getting somewhere, the big guns come out of nowhere and take them from under our noses
(09-06-2022, 06:21 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Ffs Stockport, just when we think we are getting somewhere, the big guns come out of nowhere and take them from under our noses

Who says we were even in for him? Calm down sweetheart
players based up north don't always want to come south.
Christ it’s he’s gone to Stockport it says a lot about him and a player and a person IF it was ahead of us. I doubt we made an offer.
Stockport are a big draw to be fair. Do you remember when we played them at Fratton Park and it was attended by 100,000 Pompey fans? We all started singing blue army that day after months and years of silence. That's the effect that clubs the scale of Stockport have on you
(10-06-2022, 11:53 AM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Stockport are a big draw to be fair. Do you remember when we played them at Fratton Park and it was attended by 100,000 Pompey fans? We all started singing blue army that day after months and years of silence. That's the effect that clubs the scale of Stockport have on you

100,001, I was there.
My first ever PFC game was against Stockport. If it hadn't been for them..............
Apparently they spent big last year to get back into L2 and are spending big again to get promoted this season as well. I believe they offered Wotton £5k a week.
(10-06-2022, 12:22 PM)briefcase_wanchor Wrote: [ -> ]My first ever PFC game was against Stockport.  If it hadn't been for them..............

I might have taken you along with my son! His young mate had that as his first game ever. what a night to pick!
Cameron John, defender, Donny
(10-06-2022, 09:48 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2022, 12:22 PM)briefcase_wanchor Wrote: [ -> ]My first ever PFC game was against Stockport.  If it hadn't been for them..............

I might have taken you along with my son! His young mate had that as his first game ever. what a night to pick!

I did go with a mate and his dad, but it was early-ish 1979 not the 1998 version. Don't remember a lot about the match. Think it was 1-1 and I think Eoin Hand was involved at some point.
(09-06-2022, 11:19 AM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]Josh Griffiths - WBA keeper

SEEN this guy in action and he is toilet.

constant mistakes and gets a nosebleed if he leaves the goaline.

keep him away or disaster follows.
(10-06-2022, 12:21 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2022, 11:53 AM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Stockport are a big draw to be fair. Do you remember when we played them at Fratton Park and it was attended by 100,000 Pompey fans? We all started singing blue army that day after months and years of silence. That's the effect that clubs the scale of Stockport have on you

100,001, I was there.

100,002  Big Grin
Jason Pearce now doing the rounds, 1 year deal
Perhaps we should sign some randomer just to get the traditional 'new player immediately injured and out for the season' thing out of the way.

Speakng of which, can we count Reid as a new signing this year?
Funnily enough, I've been thinking that Reid is going to feel like a new signing. I hope he comes good, for his sake and ours. Competition for places.
And Jay Mingi, looked ok when he came , no worse than Recco.
Cauley Woodrow - 27 year old Barnsley striker. Strike rate of 1 in 3. This would be a very good signing, but face competition from Ipswich and Wednesday. So basically we got no chance of matching the wages those two big spenders would be prepared to shell out.
(17-06-2022, 10:58 AM)BigSmokeBlue Wrote: [ -> ]Cauley Woodrow - 27 year old Barnsley striker. Strike rate of 1 in 3. This would be a very good signing, but face competition from Ipswich and Wednesday. So basically we got no chance of matching the wages those two big spenders would be prepared to shell out.

If only there was a recent example of a player picking Pompey over Ipswich……
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5