TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: If he's linked,he's here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
is he left or right footed? Just wondering if we are about to offload Curtis too?
(18-07-2022, 11:00 AM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]is he left or right footed? Just wondering if we are about to offload Curtis too?

Right footed.
Being a bit mischievous here.. Swansea winger’s strike rate is quite a bit worse than Harness who many people were desperate to get rid of.... discuss... !
Sorry to see Harness go personally.Always found he played better in the number ten position.
His goal scoring might not be as good as Harness but if he can run and cross a decent ball then I’d be happy especially with Bishop and Pigott in the area to finish it off.
Brandon Pierrick - 20 year old winger. Product of Crystal Palace academy. He played for Pompey tonight against the O’s, but didn’t manage to watch the game. Any good?
Did he not get an assist for one of the Pig's goals?
I’m waiting for Mikeys match report. I’m disappointed he hasn’t posted it already.
(20-07-2022, 02:50 AM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]I’m waiting for Mikeys match report. I’m disappointed he hasn’t posted it already.

The trouble is Mikey doesn't realise we are the team who play in blue.
Any last min arrivals/ departures then?
The ex Chelsea winger/ striker Harvey St. Clair, however I expect another defender and midfielder.
If we can get two new centre backs of good quality, I would expect us to finish top 2. Else playoffs at best.
(01-09-2022, 07:34 AM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]The ex Chelsea winger/ striker Harvey St. Clair, however I expect another defender and midfielder.

Isn't he playing in Italy.
Wil take a mountain of paperwork to sign him post brexit Big Grin
(01-09-2022, 09:13 AM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]If we can get two new centre backs of good quality, I would expect us to finish top 2. Else playoffs at best.
Please explain mister scummer troll why on earth we need another two centre backs??? At most we need a left footed defender. 
Are you on here because the Ugly board have kicked you off?
(01-09-2022, 10:46 AM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2022, 09:13 AM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]If we can get two new centre backs of good quality, I would expect us to finish top 2. Else playoffs at best.
Please explain mister scummer troll why on earth we need another two centre backs??? At most we need a left footed defender. 
Are you on here because the Ugly board have kicked you off?

Yesterday he wanted a complete new defence signed apart from Ogilvie.  Rolleyes
He’s just a poor scummer troll.
Apparently Swansea could make a late bid for Curtis.
Tut...Kids
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5