TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: If he's linked,he's here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(22-06-2022, 03:37 PM)PompeyDB Wrote: [ -> ]Social media is a crock of sh1t, I know, but the club's last three tweets today began with the letters P A C. People are anticipating the next will begin with K...

Yeah I’ve seen that, not sure they are reading the room well if it isnt Pack signing.
And now they've just tweeted the letter K. So I'm guessing an announcement is imminent.
It’s done!
We signed a player!!!! Lol

Good news. I hope he is good.

Just 8 or so more to go.
Now that Packy's back in town.
Harness to Swansea for Cullen plus cash doing the rounds. A mighty 1 in 15 goal return from him, which is exactly what Walker managed for us last term
Perfect Walker replacement then.
(22-06-2022, 10:40 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Harness to Swansea for Cullen plus cash doing the rounds.  A mighty 1 in 15 goal return from him, which is exactly what Walker managed for us last term

Hirst scored more goals in 1 game than his entire career previous to joining us. He finished on 13.
(22-06-2022, 10:40 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Harness to Swansea for Cullen plus cash doing the rounds.  A mighty 1 in 15 goal return from him, which is exactly what Walker managed for us last term

Cullen looked a decent player for Lincoln last year when they came to Fratton.

But we are also interested in Joseph & Whitaker from Swansea so maybe it's one of them instead or as well.
He scored once in 15 games for them Deep. It went so badly for him, they turned to Marquis!
James Collins - 31 year old striker from Cardiff. Had a good goal scoring record with the Hatters. Adds a bit of experience at the top end of the pitch. Just need to fend off competition from Derby
Hirst is signing this week.
BlueArmyHirst is signing this week.

8/10
Rishi Sunak has re-signed. Have I got that right?
(06-07-2022, 04:03 AM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]Rishi Sunak has re-signed. Have I got that right?

You both have.
Colby Bishop - 25 year old striker from Accrington Stanley. Scored 14 goals last season in all competitions. Scored a similar amount the two previous seasons. He will command a fee, but face competition from MK Dons who have £4m to spend after selling Scott Twine.
Interesting name. Sounds like an expensive cheese. It would be great to get 1 of the 3 strikers over the line in pre season. Sheffield Weds away is fast approaching.
(07-07-2022, 11:42 AM)BigSmokeBlue Wrote: [ -> ]Colby Bishop - 25 year old striker from Accrington Stanley. Scored 14 goals last season in all competitions. Scored a similar amount the two previous seasons. He will command a fee, but face competition from MK Dons who have £4m to spend after selling Scott Twine.

If we could get Colby & Hirst we would be well sorted.
(07-07-2022, 12:03 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting name. Sounds like an expensive cheese.

Wink Wink
Reports from Ipswich that we are interested in striker Joe Piggot. Was good for the Wombles, but it has not worked out for the Tractor boys. Would be a decent signing if we could get him?
I was about to say anything is better than nothing but recent history suggests otherwise.
Oumar Niasse
According to Hampshire Live we are intersted in these two strikers:

https://www.hampshirelive.news/sport/foo...ey-7315055

One currently on trial in Spain. Both with pretty dismal scoring records.

Also as BSB has flagged up Joe Piggott from Ipswich also James Norwood appearsto still be available.
(05-07-2022, 08:30 PM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]Hirst is signing this week.

Can't see it happening Ba
Jordon Garrick - 24 year old winger from Swansea. He bagged 7 goals in 50 odd appearances for Plymouth last season, so not too shabby. However, he wont come cheap.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5