TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Ground update video. brick by brick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Could they extend the north upper over the NSL and create a genuine two tier stand?
they have definitely discussed the lower rehash being designed to allow a top to be added later, no details as far as I recall.
(28-06-2022, 09:55 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]they have definitely discussed the lower rehash being designed to allow a top to be added later, no details as far as I recall.
I recall thinking that the terracing seemed to take a long time to do, if it was just designed to take seats.
All the work being done on north stand has been done with future expansion in mind.
That is a really great link. Anyone going into the North or South Stands should make a point of watching and get there a bit early, its changed more than at any time in my lifetime!
I know there will be some who still criticise but this is a really exciting first and second stage to Fratton Park becoming what it should be once more.
It’s just the bare minimum to meet health and safety…….

What a load of crap that claim is.
(06-08-2022, 07:59 AM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]That is a really great link. Anyone going into the North or South Stands should make a point of watching and get there a bit early, its changed more than at any time in my lifetime!
I know there will be some who still criticise but this is a really exciting first and second stage to Fratton Park becoming what it should be once more.

I will "tap in" around 1345, enjoy the view and hopefully say hello to those I know who are back in the NSL.
(20-05-2022, 01:51 PM)Rick Pumpkin Wrote: [ -> ]Agree with both of these posts - the club seems to have found themselves a really professional builder to carry out the works.  Really impressed with the updates.

Cost plus ?
Must have been difficult to submit a quotation.
(06-08-2022, 08:24 AM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]It’s just the bare minimum to meet health and safety…….

How do you know?? Where you involved during the refurb or are you another closet civil engineer.
FFS the club tries to do something positive and still someone will find something to fecking whinge about.
(06-08-2022, 10:00 AM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-08-2022, 08:24 AM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]It’s just the bare minimum to meet health and safety…….

How do you know?? Where you involved during the refurb or are you another closet civil engineer.
FFS the club tries to do something positive and still someone will find something to fecking whinge about.

Read my post again dickhead.
Cheers dickhead I have.
If you were replying to someone else’s post then normally you press ‘ reply’ or put the original statement between “” or ><.
This really helps to avoid confusion.
Always happy to help.
I wasn’t replying to a post dickhead.

I’m sorry you’re a bit slow.
Oh the old double negative post.
Now I understand, Dickhead
Thank God you’ve caught up. Dickhead.
Wow there are a lot of dickheads about today  Smile
(06-08-2022, 12:27 PM)Tomsk Wrote: [ -> ]Wow there are a lot of dickheads about today  Smile

Don't be so hard on yourself Tomsk
(06-08-2022, 12:39 PM)Isaac Hunt Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-08-2022, 12:27 PM)Tomsk Wrote: [ -> ]Wow there are a lot of dickheads about today  Smile

Don't be so hard on yourself Tomsk

Shhh!

Dickhead
Dickheads rule O.K.
Pages: 1 2 3 4