TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: How many season tickets will we sell this season?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Is there a maximum for sale ?
Other than having a certain amount of seats for away fans , iirc the club need to have a minimum of 10% for match day purchase . I ‘m more than happy to be wrong as I can’t find anything that backs this up.
(08-08-2022, 09:25 AM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]Other than having a certain amount of seats for away fans , iirc the club need to have a minimum of 10% for match day purchase . I ‘m more than happy to be wrong as I can’t find anything that backs this up.

I certainly hope that is true. As a supporter who lives in Kent and works alternate Saturdays I can only make about 7 or 8 home games a season. Would hate for there to be no tickets available. Also it would hard to attract new fans if they couldn't get a ticket.
Before all the "I never miss a game so you are not a true fan" merchants have a go, when I lived in Gosport I had a season ticket for 25 years and still normally make 2 or 3 away games a season.
Can’t find anything on the net although the Premiership rules state a minimum of 3,000 tickets for away fans if stadium holds 30k or over . If less then 10%. I’m sure the EFL applies the same ruling. Can’t find anything on home ST’s . If I could be arsed I’d email the club but I can’t be arsed lol.
Pages: 1 2 3 4