TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: New kit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Not that it is very important but I can't say I like the sleeves much ... make us look like Peterborough.
Looks like the emperor's new clothes to me.
(21-07-2022, 05:14 PM)stayinupforever Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like the emperor's new clothes to me.

Can’t see it, myself.
Even better, its for two years!
Does the fan's group get to approve the designs these days?
That's the training top isn't it? (Presuming you're referring to the one Bishop is wearing)
(21-07-2022, 07:47 PM)Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]That's the training top isn't it? (Presuming you're referring to the one Bishop is wearing)

I'm no expert but that would be a very good thing to hear!
They showed the kit on FB and it looked like the one Bishop is wearing. Hate the sleeves but then again I’m never gonna buy or wear one.
(21-07-2022, 08:42 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]They showed the kit on FB and it looked like the one Bishop is wearing. Hate the sleeves but then again I’m never gonna buy or wear one.

they should offer some retro tops, big opportunity out there being hoovered up by others online. 
I bet Nike don't allow it though
(21-07-2022, 08:49 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]
(21-07-2022, 08:42 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]They showed the kit on FB and it looked like the one Bishop is wearing. Hate the sleeves but then again I’m never gonna buy or wear one.

they should offer some retro tops, big opportunity out there being hoovered up by others online. 

They had some in the club shop last time I went in there a yearish ago
(21-07-2022, 08:56 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(21-07-2022, 08:49 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]

They had some in the club shop last time I went in there a yearish ago

last time i went they had a few mini footballs and other such tat, I might try and go and have a look!
Surprised it's gone up in price.
Nike have produced the worst pompey home shirt I have ever seen
(22-07-2022, 12:21 PM)Roybatty Wrote: [ -> ]Nike have produced the worst pompey home shirt I ever seen

The two words that strike fear and outrage in 95% of pompey fans -'SLIM' and 'FIT' fit. And Nike are obsessed with it.

Reminds me of when kappa made our kits and most of us were having to go for 4xl lest we suffer severe nipple burn.

And it's shut.
(22-07-2022, 11:19 AM)stayinupforever Wrote: [ -> ]Surprised it's gone up in price.

I’m not! Genuinely don’t know how a lot of families can afford it. Kids sizes should be really cheap.
You can buy virtually the same shirt for £18 from Nike

https://www.prodirectsoccer.com/p/nike-d...Y-EALw_wcB
You can the £15 socks for less than a fiver too.
Not only that it’s the wrong blue. We are Royal Blue . LBH
Nike don’t give a shit, we’ve got an identikit from a major retailer and to some people that’s all that matters . I’d rather we got our colours right and a more traditional home kit. They can wear what they want for an away kit and regards the waste of money and resources third kit they should just play in skins.
(22-07-2022, 12:21 PM)Roybatty Wrote: [ -> ]Nike have produced the worst pompey home shirt I have ever seen

I agree... I can't think of a fuglier Pompey home shirt.
(22-07-2022, 01:58 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]Not only that it’s the wrong blue. We are Royal Blue . LBH
Nike don’t give a shit, we’ve got an identikit from a major retailer and to some people that’s all that matters . I’d rather we got our colours right and a more traditional home kit. They can wear what they want for an away kit and regards the waste of money and resources third kit they should just play in skins.

Quite agree, our shirt always used to be Royal Blue. Cannot understand why we have changed. It should be the same colour as Glasgow Rangers.
A royal blue home kit with white shorts and red socks.
And I'd like to see us play in orange away from home, black shorts and orange socks all 78 Dutch kit.
(22-07-2022, 01:06 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]You can buy virtually the same shirt for £18 from Nike

All you need is the Pompey badge to sew on. Where can I buy a badge....?
Don’t know why they persist with Nike.
Sleeves look as thought the printer went wrong or ran out of ink to me. Yes looks like peterbro: Yes wrong shade of blue. Apart from that it's fine.
(22-07-2022, 01:06 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]You can buy virtually the same shirt for £18 from Nike

You can - but Pompey won't make their £20 if you do.

They aren't even trying to hide it
Pages: 1 2 3