TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Has Cowley resigned?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(07-08-2022, 07:22 PM)exterminator Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2022, 06:55 PM)Jizbag Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2022, 06:03 PM)exterminator Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2022, 05:37 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]I think we have unmasked the identity of Mix's "real man" friend.

Yep, "Flaky Flunky Thing" aka Jizbag who was banned from the TPF in 2021 for continuous abusive comments after several warnings. 

We now find he watches nearly all his matches on ifollow, bullsh!ts that he was a season ticket holder for xx years and is now Pick'nMix  "real man"friend.

p.s He's  also a skinhead with a goatee ffs  Big Grin

Trust you to pop up. Now you know as well as I do that TPF is full of snowflakes...I think you got banned yourself.
As for bullshitting about a season ticket...I had one from 2002 to 2020, before that I didn't bother because of shift work, still went to most home games though and regularly since 1976 or 77, Paul Went and Malcolm Manley top CB pairing.

After reading your posts over the past few years you're nothing more than a playground bully. Pick on someone and get others to join in. Fucking pathetic really for a grown man. (i assume you are)

If you want to have a chat then I'll give you a shout next time I'm at Fratton, I'll buy you a beer.

Why he hate John, thinks he is the number one fan!!-   "John" needs to realise it is 2022, not 1970/80's the world has changed & he & you need to do as well.

I'm no No 1 fan, lots more home & away regulars more deserving than 'lil 'ole me !!

Little man syndrome!!..- I am neither tiny or exceptionally tall, thin or grossly fat - you got a problem with that moosh !!

"If you want to have a chat then I'll give you a shout next time I'm at Fratton, I'll buy you a beer."

Let me know so I can 'Tea Bag' it first, on the sly!! - With a comment like that what a disgusting excuse for a human being you are Pick 'n Mix,  are you one of "John's mates" who he said to the papers "thought his antics were funny" - most normal people were/are disgusted by them, WAC you are  Sad   
(07-08-2022, 08:13 PM)exterminator Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2022, 06:55 PM)exterminator Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2022, 06:03 PM)exterminator Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2022, 05:37 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]I think we have unmasked the identity of Mix's "real man" friend.

Yep, "Flaky Flunky Thing" aka Jizbag who was banned from the TPF in 2021 for continuous abusive comments after several warnings. 

We now find he watches nearly all his matches on ifollow, bullsh!ts that he was a season ticket holder for xx years and is now Pick'nMix  "real man"friend.

p.s He's  also a skinhead with a goatee ffs  Big Grin

TPF is great site for sensible PFC conversations, I've had some cracking conversations on there and No I have never been banned from there, I will however admit to being banned from this site on a couple of occasions in it's previous incarnations.

I've  been a regular supporter since we moved here in 1973/4  and was an irregular supporter for a few seasons before that, Ray Hiron, Nicky Jennings etc etc.

If people want to have a go at me, they will get it back, I'm not big or tall enough  to be a "bully" whatsoever  just lil 'ole me !!

I'll  choose my own drinking mates, but thanks very much for the invite  Cool    

I think it was you having a go at me actually. Anyway it's not important. Incidentally I remember the old days of the players you mentioned, must have been around 11 or 12 at the time. Remember Hiron punching one in, I forget the opposition. And Billy Wison scoring a 30 yarder in the Fratton end.
Nippers  Wink
I recall Jackie Henderson overrunning and falling in the Milton end.
Came over at the end of the match to see if we were all ok
(07-08-2022, 12:31 PM)Daniel Wrote: [ -> ]———————Griffiths——————-
Swanson-Robertson-raggett-Ogilve
——Lowerly——pack——morrel
——Dale———bishop———Curtis

For me this is our strongest team. But a new left winger is needed.
———————Griffiths——————-
——Jacobs——pack——morrel
——Dale———bishop———Curtis

Lowery is a young lad at 24 & should replace Jacobs when he tires around the 70 minute mark.
Jacobs as we all know is a class act when he turns it on if somewhat inconsistent.
(08-08-2022, 11:56 AM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]———————Griffiths——————-
——Jacobs——pack——morrel
——Dale———bishop———Curtis

Lowery is a young lad at 24 & should replace Jacobs when he tires around the 70 minute mark.
Jacobs as we all know is a class act when he turns it on if somewhat inconsistent.

Jacobs is no longer a wide man he comes narrow every time.
Our strongest side would be
Griff
Raff Raggs Robbie Ogilvie
Dale Morrell Pack A. Left winger ( EMC)
Pigott Bishop
(08-08-2022, 12:18 PM)Daniel Wrote: [ -> ]
——Jacobs——pack——morrel
——Dale———bishop———Curtis

Jacobs is no longer a wide man he comes narrow every time.

O.k. although he played mainly wide on the left against the O's roasting their F.B.

His best position in my opinion is at No.10 supplying the ammunition to the 2 strikers.

—Griffiths——————-
         pack——morrel
        Jacobs
——Dale———bishop———Curtis
He’s playing 442!!!
——Jacobs——pack——morrel
——Dale———bishop———Curtis

My thinking was the other way around and Jacobs could be used as a ‘super sub’ when we need something extra in the final half an hour but both lines of thought probably have merit. I’m just happy we seem to have a competitive squad now and cover for most positions in the inevitable case we pick up injuries and/or suspensions. I also would like us to stick to 4-4-2 because Piggot and Bishop seem a good combination so far up front in such a short space of time too
(09-08-2022, 06:28 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]He’s playing 442!!!

Mikey had to find out somehow  Wink
Not tonight Tbp
Switching back to 4231 nearly did for him.
Massive Raggs error, unforgiveable but we got away with it
the problem with playing out from the back is that you will concede a few goals a season like that.
Just do it against the weaker sides please.
(20-08-2022, 05:30 PM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]Switching back to 4231 nearly did for him.
However not once today did we play 4231, we played 442, Curtis was up front with Bishop and they got replaced by Scarlett and Pigott and we continued with 442.
It was 4231 until Scarlett came on.
No it fecking wasn’t. You appear to be the only person who thinks this. On 64 mins Scarlett replaced Curtis and on 77 mins Pigott replaced Bishop . At no time did we just have one striker on. Up until the 64th min Curtis played up front with Bishop.
(20-08-2022, 06:11 PM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]It was 4231 until Scarlett came on.

No-one watching that game live could possibly think it was 4321 .. it was the most traditional 442 you could imagine.
(20-08-2022, 06:40 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-08-2022, 06:11 PM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]It was 4231 until Scarlett came on.

No-one watching that game live could possibly think it was 4321 .. it was the most traditional 442 you could imagine.

I guess you might have looked at it when Curtis especially went foraging, when the ball came in it did look like one, but only because they worked so hard.
Time to blow the dust off this one. He gets the odd decent run together, but can't keep it going.
Get him out now. Replace the defence too. We may then have a chance.
Round pegs, round holes required.

Also think he needs to get Bish and Pig back together, we spoil Bish to accommodate Scarlett.
I have to agree with those who say the Cowleys aren't going to get us promoted. Don't think the Eisners would be too bothered with that
(17-10-2022, 09:09 PM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]I have to agree with those who say the Cowleys aren't going to get us promoted.  Don't think the Eisners would be too bothered with that

Lol don’t talk such bollocks, I didn’t see anyone moaning about the Eisners when we were winning. You’d have to be a complete mong to think they don’t want promotion.
Pages: 1 2 3 4