TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Has Cowley resigned?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(17-10-2022, 09:16 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-10-2022, 09:09 PM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]I have to agree with those who say the Cowleys aren't going to get us promoted.  Don't think the Eisners would be too bothered with that

Lol don’t talk such bollocks, I didn’t see anyone moaning about the Eisners when we were winning. You’d have to be a complete mong to think they don’t want promotion.

I'm not moaning about the Eisners, I'm stating what i believe.
(17-10-2022, 09:20 PM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-10-2022, 09:09 PM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]I have to agree with those who say the Cowleys aren't going to get us promoted.  Don't think the Eisners would be too bothered with that

Lol don’t talk such bollocks, I didn’t see anyone moaning about the Eisners when we were winning. You’d have to be a complete mong to think they don’t want promotion.

We have no chance of promotion with the cowleys and with this defence. 

I don't think the eisners would refuse promotion at this time but its not a priority to them like it is the fans.

Anyway we have the cowleys so upper mid table beckons.

Fair enough I mean people do believe in crap like Jesus but even your beliefs are a bit far fetched.
(17-10-2022, 09:23 PM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]

We have no chance of promotion with the cowleys and with this defence. 

I don't think the eisners would refuse promotion at this time but its not a priority to them like it is the fans.

Anyway we have the cowleys so upper mid table beckons.

And here comes the mong I was talking about.
(17-10-2022, 09:27 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]

Fair enough I mean people do believe in crap like Jesus but even your beliefs are a bit far fetched.

I certainly don't believe in him. Finances come into it g, Brick by Brick and all that. Amazing wages are paid in the Championship, I honestly don't think the Eisners would be too bothered is what I said and you won't change my views
(17-10-2022, 09:30 PM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]

I certainly don't believe in him. Finances come into it g, Brick by Brick and all that. Amazing wages are paid in the Championship, I honestly don't think the Eisners would be too bothered is what I said and you won't change my views

Jesus is more real than the Eisners not wanting promotion.

I’m not trying to or wish to change your mind, just calling you a mong for believing it.
(17-10-2022, 09:30 PM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't believe the eisners will ever outspend anyone or could handle this club in the championship. However, the question I'd ask actual pompey fans is do we do an Ipswich and buy the league and saddle 
ourselves with huge debts? 

We have a decent team that I think has outperformed so far this season. That's reflected in the better atmosphere at fp.
I didnt say they dont want promotion, I said they arent too bothered if we don't get it
The Eisners would never saddle us with huge debts Lawrence and we wouldn't want that. I make it this is their 6th season here, no promotions so far of course to the Championship.
Pages: 1 2 3 4