TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Good evening chaps.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So this is were everyone has been?  Big Grin
Gradually all finding our way back
Smirnoff can you please bring some positiveness with you, there's too many negative, wrist slashing, blubbing fannies on here at the mo
Positive is my middle name  Big Grin. I am still breathing, unlike many poor souls, Pompey continue do what Pompey have always done. IE frustrate the fook out of us with their inconsisentcy. And I should have been in Cornwall this week. However let’s look towards how things might be getting better. At least some fans will be in attendance when we get promoted this year and my holidays in May,June,July and August look as though they are likely to happen Cool. All we need is pubs and the odd decent restaurants and life is on the up.

Play Up Pompey.
Where the fcuk have you been, you only went out for a pint of milk.
Have you ever tried escaping from the white slave traders ffs. That’s the last time I go for a early morning walk around Portchester creek. The fookas slipped in through a sea mist. Bish, bosh bash and the next thing I know I’m in Arabia! But look on the bright side, at least I have something to blame all the shit things in my life on now.

Smirnoff lives matter, so get dain on yer fooking knees.
kneeling and giving thanks
Best keep your mouth closed though.......
Who had better keep their mouth shut?
Oi Smirnoff
Sad loss of 2 good lads in the last couple of weeks
Syrup, with the lockdowns over the last year I am out of the loop. Still gutted to lose JC, a lovely, lovely man. What two are you on about?
(23-02-2021, 09:42 AM)Smirnoffexpress Wrote: [ -> ]Who had better keep their mouth shut?

The one on his knees in front of you, FFS!
Bill, I might not have been in tune with your humour. Always going to be whoosh moments when one our our leading intellects has to communicate with an oil like me. But, hey any port in a storm as they say.
blelleughgh
Snakey Blake
Paul the captain nichol
Rest easy comrades
Not good news, Covid related?
Sir Paul Nicol
Absolute Gentleman.
One of them
(23-02-2021, 10:31 PM)TheSyrup Wrote: [ -> ]One of them

We have reached the time in our lives when losing those of our era is going to accelerate. Tis the natural way of things. Always sad when another one goes, but rather than dwell on the morbid prospects we face. I’d rather celebrate just how lucky we were to grow up in the times that we did in the city we did. We were blessed in more ways than we realised. RIP both of them.
Hola muchacho.
Echo your words mush very proud and we’ll all meet again up there in the Pompey arms.
Its a relay race moosh. Each generation carries the baton and passes it on to the next. The most important thing about our City is its spirit. That will live on in those that take up the baton when we are gone. Plenty out there still that are bred out of the right stock to ensure that the little island off the big island will retain its unique identity.

“ fook the french, turn all cannons westward and obliterate the vile village. I hate the bastards”

Henry VIII.
and that’s true he actually said that stood at Southsea castle unfortunately 10 minutes later the Mary Rose sank. I bet someone lost their head for that.

Henry V:[quote] “we’re here ain’t we”
(24-02-2021, 01:49 PM)oi oi saveloy Wrote: [ -> ]and that’s true he actually said that stood at Southsea castle unfortunately 10 minutes later the Mary Rose sank. I bet someone lost their head for that.

Henry V:
Quote: “we’re here ain’t we”
Were you there?
(24-02-2021, 02:04 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]
(24-02-2021, 01:49 PM)oi oi saveloy Wrote: [ -> ]and that’s true he actually said that stood at Southsea castle unfortunately 10 minutes later the Mary Rose sank. I bet someone lost their head for that.

Henry V:
Quote: “we’re here ain’t we”
Were you there?

I was in my workshop trying to fix your chair lift.
That's really good of you Savzzz, you just can't find people with those old fixing-up skills anymore.
Pages: 1 2 3