TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Yanks & Cullen...GET OUT OF OUR CLUB..!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
No Transparency No Ambition..! ?
Pathetic post
Calm down
Grow up
Antidisestablishmentarianism.
Had a feeling they would rear their ugly heads but didnt think it would be before the final whistle
Yawn....
(11-02-2023, 04:42 PM)Mark_Hateley_83 Wrote: [ -> ]No Transparency No Ambition..! ?

Fùck off you coalition prìck.
Look on the bright side, most of us might be dead and gone before we get out of this league!  Big Grin
We lose, he's back. Fucking soft.
(11-02-2023, 04:42 PM)Mark_Hateley_83 Wrote: [ -> ]No Transparency No Ambition..! ?

I get that some supporters are too immature to take a defeat, but how can anyone complain of a lack of transparency from this board & CEO ?   All fans have easy open-door access to ask anything at any time and they communicate with the fans more than any owners since Mad Mandy, the difference being they don't lie to us or make false promises.
Remember Mandaric on the digger in The News? The grand designs at Tipner? Eisner just goes and actually does it re the stadium. To be honest since Gaydamak sold that car park to Tesco’s we are a bit snookered as far as rotating the pitch and having a 30,000 or more stadium and Bournemouth have proved an 11,364 stadium is enough to enter the much vaunted Premier League because it’s TV money that rules the roost now. So let’s just accept mid table obscurity for a bit, build the stadium as good as it could be with the limited land available and maybe after that this summer hopefully some more more investment in the playing squad. If Wycombe and Burton can become Championship level clubs then we also have a chance. Probably not this season I will grant you that

Chickpea and cashew nut curry with wild rice and naan.
(11-02-2023, 05:39 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]

I get that some supporters are too immature to take a defeat, but how can anyone complain of a lack of transparency from this board & CEO ?   All fans have easy open-door access to ask anything at any time and they communicate with the fans more than any owners since Mad Mandy, the difference being they don't lie to us or make false promises.

When would you be able not speak to the CEO? It’s not like we walks around the ground before games ffs.
bloody hell we have some right crybabies so called supporters.
As Harry said, we are not Man Utd, we are Pompey.
(11-02-2023, 06:09 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]

When would you be able not speak to the CEO? It’s not like we walks around the ground before games ffs.

Is it possible to send him or at least the club an email? And if said email is not responded to with a clear and coherent response (or any response at all) then yes the club isn’t being transparent with the fans. Has anyone on this board tried and if so what was the response or lack thereof?
(11-02-2023, 06:17 PM)West Australian Portsmouth Fan Wrote: [ -> ]

Is it possible to send him or at least the club an email? And if said email is not responded to with a clear and coherent response (or any response at all) then yes the club isn’t being transparent with the fans. Has anyone on this board tried and if so what was the response or lack thereof?
I did and had a response withing 48 hours telling me exactly what the response was and that is was being referred on to the fans' rep bloke who got back also within 48 hours and raised it at the fans forum thing as shown in the minutes. But then I do contact my MP and local Councillors regularly rather than endlessly whinging online. I've always had an answer from everyone that I have contacted, Parliament paper is very nice quality!
(11-02-2023, 06:22 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]

I did and had a response withing 48 hours telling me exactly what the response was and that is was being referred on to the fans' rep bloke who got back also within 48 hours and raised it at the fans forum thing as shown in the minutes. But then I do contact my MP and local Councillors regularly rather than endlessly whinging online. I've always had an answer from everyone that I have contacted, Parliament paper is very nice quality!

Did you find the response to be satisfactory? And if you don’t mind to tell us on this board what the questions and responses were? If you want to keep it private what was said that’s ok with me too. Just good to know they actually do respond to fans concerns and issues
(11-02-2023, 06:30 PM)West Australian Portsmouth Fan Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2023, 05:39 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]I get that some supporters are too immature to take a defeat, but how can anyone complain of a lack of transparency from this board & CEO ?   All fans have easy open-door access to ask anything at any time and they communicate with the fans more than any owners since Mad Mandy, the difference being they don't lie to us or make false promises.

Did you find the response to be satisfactory? And if you don’t mind to tell us on this board what the questions and responses were? If you want to keep it private what was said that’s ok with me too. Just good to know they actually do respond to fans concerns and issues
To be honest, I can't remember now. Probably about the booking system leaving single seats and the lack of a pasty!
(11-02-2023, 06:32 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2023, 06:30 PM)West Australian Portsmouth Fan Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2023, 06:09 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]When would you be able not speak to the CEO? It’s not like we walks around the ground before games ffs.

To be honest, I can't remember now. Probably about the booking system leaving single seats and the lack of a pasty!

No pasties? WTF?!? Obviously I don’t go to Fratton Park since I live on the other side of the planet but what is the food like at FP now that the Eisner’s have taken over? Also would like to know about the beer because here in Oz at any stadium all you can get is 3.5% ‘mid strength’ beer and they charge an absolute arm and a leg for it
And there’s no pasties in the stadium here either just pies, sausage rolls, chips, hotdogs and burgers. I just buy beer anyway and get ripped off
Bud is the lead beer now, however you regard that. I don't buy beer at stadia cos they never have a proper ale and charge a fortune for it. I've avoided the food for years after having an atrocious burger. I was hoping the Yanks would have improved the food as a matter of urgency. My son says it has improved this season. I'd be more than happy to pay for the sort of burger I had at MK, the best ever at football, hoping the Cullen link pays off there. Pasty wise, I started getting a hot one at the local Spar and eating it on the way to the ground!
(12-02-2023, 03:28 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]Bud is the lead beer now, however you regard that. I don't buy beer at stadia cos they never have a proper ale and charge a fortune for it. I've avoided the food for years after having an atrocious burger. I was hoping the Yanks would have improved the food as a matter of urgency. My son says it has improved this season. I'd be more than happy to pay for the sort of burger I had at MK, the best ever at football, hoping the Cullen link pays off there. Pasty wise, I started getting a hot one at the local Spar and eating it on the way to the ground!

The catering has changed two or three times since 'years ago' so a previous dodgy burger is no reason to avoid it now.  Piglet have the franchise now and IMO are pretty good if over-priced like all stadium food. The sausage rolls are huge and full of filling, and the pies pretty good too, but can't speak for the burgers. I would never consider buying a burger inside the ground with so many cheaper and probably better sources right outside. Mick's is a great loss though. 

Never tried the Bud either, but the IPA is passable.
(12-02-2023, 05:44 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-02-2023, 03:28 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]Bud is the lead beer now, however you regard that. I don't buy beer at stadia cos they never have a proper ale and charge a fortune for it. I've avoided the food for years after having an atrocious burger. I was hoping the Yanks would have improved the food as a matter of urgency. My son says it has improved this season. I'd be more than happy to pay for the sort of burger I had at MK, the best ever at football, hoping the Cullen link pays off there. Pasty wise, I started getting a hot one at the local Spar and eating it on the way to the ground!

The catering has changed two or three times since 'years ago' so a previous dodgy burger is no reason to avoid it now.  Piglet have the franchise now and IMO are pretty good if over-priced like all stadium food. The sausage rolls are huge and full of filling, and the pies pretty good too, but can't speak for the burgers. I would never consider buying a burger inside the ground with so many cheaper and probably better sources right outside. Mick's is a great loss though. 

Never tried the Bud either, but the IPA is passable.

Piglets burgers are really nice had one other week
The Pompey lager is rank
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5