TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Panutche Camara
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
A couple of tractor boys I know seem to think there is a deal being made to take Camara on loan at fratton with a view to buying him and the end of the season.
I know Mous actually talked about the player but it was more about his injury hit last season and how that was hard for pompey to make a deal.
It seems there are still links between us talking about a potential move.
Camara (if fit and he has featured for ipswich in opening two friendlies) may still yet become a pompey player. He'd be the 10 we are looking for and a player that would get bums off seats
I think Moushino was pretty clear a couple of days ago that Camara wasn't being considered.
It’s been talked about on twitter for a couple of weeks which makes me think it’s more of a rumour than anything.

Surprised how unimpressive his scoring record is.
About 20 goals and 20 assists in over 200 games.
Nothing to see here...
(08-07-2023, 11:00 AM)Gerry Hatrick Wrote: [ -> ]I think Moushino was pretty clear a couple of days ago that Camara wasn't being considered.

I think that was before Ipswich said he could go on loan
Certainly being spoken about amongst tractor fans.
I'd like him as a loan. If he breaks down then he goes back. Nothing to see here so to speak.
It's win win for all concerned. Both clubs and the player!
A misfiring striker, on loan from Ipswich.

Where have I heard that one before?

Haven’t we paid enough of Ipswich’s wages for them?
(08-07-2023, 03:10 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]A misfiring striker, on loan from Ipswich.

He’s not a striker.

Also feel sorry for piggott if we hadn’t signed bishop he would of been the main man and score 20 goals this season
(08-07-2023, 03:36 PM)Daniel Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2023, 03:10 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]A misfiring striker, on loan from Ipswich.

He’s not a striker.

Also feel sorry for piggott if we hadn’t signed bishop he would of been the main man and score 20 goals this season
doubtful
(08-07-2023, 03:36 PM)Daniel Wrote: [ -> ]

He’s not a striker.

Oops, sorry. I just made the mistake of believing what I read on Wiki.

Pigott didn’t score 20 goals for Ipswich and given our dearth of decent balls into the box over the last few seasons, I see absolutely no reason for anyone to believe that he would have scored 20 for us. Do you really believe he’s as good as Bishop?
Looked a player at fratton a couple of seasons ago for plymouth,pretty sure we played them in midweek and the match was the one that wasn't included in the season ticket?
There’s a bitter man
Seen the prequel, not interested in the sequel
I like that. It made me grin!
Canara probably being talked up by Ipswich as they know we'd be stupid enough to buy yet another crocked player.
They just want their own back for Harness.
Job done, they loaned us Pigott.

They went up and we didn’t
I was talking to a Town fan only this morning, and without any prompting from me, he seems to think that a deal may be done for us to take Pigott.
(09-07-2023, 01:05 PM)suffolkpompey Wrote: [ -> ]I was talking to a Town fan only this morning, and without any prompting from me, he seems to think that a deal may be done for us to take Pigott.
This will only be any good if they use him properly, otherwise it's a waste of money.
(09-07-2023, 01:13 PM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-07-2023, 01:05 PM)suffolkpompey Wrote: [ -> ]I was talking to a Town fan only this morning, and without any prompting from me, he seems to think that a deal may be done for us to take Pigott.
This will only be any good if they use him properly, otherwise it's a waste of money.

I like piggott. 
Camara is one of the best 8’s available.
Camara would be a great signing for us and him if he can last the season!
(09-07-2023, 01:51 PM)Daniel Wrote: [ -> ]

I like piggott. 
Camara is one of the best 8’s available.

What is the difference between an 8 & a 10. I believe an 8 is a box to box whilst a 10 is an attacking midfielder behind the solo striker.
(09-07-2023, 02:59 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]What is the difference between an 8 & a 10.

Minus 2

Apparently, he’s very good in the dressing room.

Suits me.
The chap I was talking to I've known from work for over 20 years, he's been to every town game home /away and friendlies for most of those years, and he knows a lot of what is going on at Portman Rd, so I didn't dismiss what he said, Pigott has 1 year left on his contract, and Town maybe willing to pay it up and we get him for free.
Pages: 1 2 3