TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Chesterfield
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Looking forward to this. A bit of spice, with ex manager and players involved. 

Of course, we are odds on to win but it’s great watching minnows v giants, with the possibility of an upset. Just hoping for an entertaining game with a win for Pompey (however it comes).

Worth noting that we are their ‘jinx’ club in the competition. They’ve never beaten us and their lack of confidence will no doubt see us through as a result (That’s sarcasm, for the dinlo’s).

Will we put out a full strength side? I’m not sure I can tell the difference these days. We truly do have a very good squad and I’d like to see few players get some time on the pitch.
True Cunni about the ‘stiffs’. There are several who can slip into the team and we hardly notice any difference. I reckon Yengi will get a start and maybe even Hume. Raggers and Stevenson to start too, probably Schofield and Saydee. Should be a good atmosphere and hopefully a good game.
I reckon that attacking duties will be shared between Yengi and Bish. I can see us putting out a strong side for at least a good sized portion of the game, just to keep everyone sharp.

I think Chesterfield will provide us with a good test.

A very creditable attendance forecast, btw.
Should be a good game, a pretty much full strength team. Which I am very happy about. The FA cup deserves our full support.
I think the winner should get a champions league spot.

Then everyone would want to win it.. Make it special again.
The winner of this game, Mix? That’s your most controversial post yet lol
I meant the whole thing.... But I left myself open there.

Good one.
Poole injured already but fortunately Raggett on as replacement. Chesterfield are up for this.
Norris blunder. 1 - 0 Chesterfield.
Absolute howler. He’s been threatening that sort of mistake for ages. Thankfully not a league game.
Rafferty booked, being caught out of position & keeps giving ball away - need Swanson on asap.
Another injured. Maybe we should have used our academy team!! This is turning into a nightmare. Desperately need Pack back soon.
Anjorin hamstring & off. Whyte on.
Agreed about Raff. Experiment of first team not going too well. Two men off injured and losing!
Arsenal and Mansfield lost their unbeaten records this weekend... looks like we might be doing the same
Disastrous half.
Indeed. A really disjointed and half hearted performance with key injuries and errors all over the pitch. Whyte has managed to give it away every time he’s had the ball already! Can only get better… hopefully.
Disastrous. Could not realistically have gone any worse.
Well that was largely shit.

Anjorin, no loss this game. Poole? A different matter.

Frustrating because we’re clearly a better side but we aren’t producing it where it counts. Chesterfield look reasonable though.
Could well have been worse. Chesterfield are shithousery personified.

Keeper needs a rocket up his arse.

Whyte may get bullied, stick Saydee on to draw the fouls and wind Cook up.
Whyte carp and Lane’s final pass or shot is also always carp
Swanson for Rafferty
Swanson on
Whyte has just let Jacobs who’s not quick waltz past him ffs
(05-11-2023, 01:12 PM)Ain’t got a Danny Wrote: [ -> ]Could well have been worse. Chesterfield are shithousery personified.

Keeper needs a rocket up his arse.

Whyte may get bullied, stick Saydee on to draw the fouls and wind Cook up.

Their feigning contact to win free kicks (one of them leading to the goal) is embarrassing. Classic Cook.
Pages: 1 2 3 4