TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Orient v Pompey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Is this on tonight?
Yes it is
Everyone is so excited .....
I am!
Kick off 7pm. Team news?
Where's Where am I ?
Hume in the team. Hope he can remember how to play.
(07-11-2023, 06:23 PM)stayinupforever Wrote: [ -> ]Hume in the team. Hope he can remember how to play.

Team is

Schofield
Swanson Raggett Towler Hume
Jewitt-White  Stevenson 
Saydee
Whyte Yengi Kamara
Thanks for the reminder
I love watching, like the old days when you went to see the reserves fro free or the youth team for pennies.
Makes seeing the youngsters develop into the first team much more exciting.
11 changes, but still a decent enough side. Schofield and Hume might be a bit rusty, though.
I'd be delighted to see Hume force his way back into the full first team, would solve a problem for us too! Must have loads of energy and even if he just goes out to get himself a decent move.....
(07-11-2023, 06:43 PM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]11 changes, but still a decent enough side. Schofield and Hume might be a bit rusty, though.

Decent line up with good attacking options. Norris after Sunday's pathetic display needs some competition.

Hume, the forgotten man at Pompey deserves a chance to show what he can do.

Given some good performances tonight certain players could push for a start v Charltonon Saturday.
sprinklers on, hope we have the non slip boots on for a change
(07-11-2023, 06:22 PM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]Where's Where am I ?

Stuck in traffic Sad
That's more or less the team I said he should put out for Chesterfield. Doh
seeing Saydee out wide there, he could play out there.
nice job of falling over and drawing the red card. That is a nuisance for the next league games.
Here we go again!
during the drinks break, tell the skillful players to run at the defenders, let the ref even it up
(07-11-2023, 07:21 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]nice job of falling over and drawing the red card. That is a nuisance for the next league games.

Andy Moon read out the rules red card in BSM Trophy doesnt affect the league so Raggett can play on Saturday.
(07-11-2023, 07:31 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2023, 07:21 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]nice job of falling over and drawing the red card. That is a nuisance for the next league games.

Andy Moon read out the rules red card in BSM Trophy doesnt affect the league so Raggett can play on Saturday.

that probably a very good thing.
The rest of the team look to be doing ok in his absence
Yes agree Hammie. Taken this from the FA website. Red cards apply to all competitions except the EFL Trophy. A suspension picked up for a red card in the EFL, the FA Cup or the League Cup does not apply to an EFL Trophy match, and a suspension received for a red card in an EFL Trophy match can only be served in the EFL Trophy. Suspensions are carried over to the following season if applicable.
Saydee is off Hewitt white's Christmas list
Jewitt - White should have scored but Saydee took the ball off his toes & messed up!
Sexy football - he makes amends. Whyte playing well tonight
Pages: 1 2 3