TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Kamara
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
You’re right, he was abysmal today. Incapable of crossing with either foot and just about always losing the ball. Drop him now, let another of our three reserve wingers have a go or bring someone in
(13-01-2024, 06:24 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]You’re right, he was abysmal today. Incapable of crossing with either foot and just about always losing the ball. Drop him now, let another of our three reserve wingers have a go or bring someone in

or even sub him when not on form.
Why have 4 wingers on the bench if you are not going to use them even at 3 down. 

Bigger question. Why have 4 wingers on the bench at all?
Kamara is a youngster who should be making regular cameos, not playing game after game. The senior players have let him down.
(13-01-2024, 06:57 PM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]Kamara is a youngster who should be making regular cameos, not playing game after game. The senior players have let him down.

exactly
him and Lane both
Whyte has got off incredibly lightly from our fans. A few years ago he would have had rather a different reception.
(06-01-2024, 04:07 PM)exterminator Wrote: [ -> ]Mikey393 doesn't know what he is talking about when it comes to PFC.

Peter Harris is our all time top goal scorer - twice as many goals as your dad Guy moosh.

I meant in one season which without double checking was 42 league goals in 1992-93 season.
He was shite today but we're asking a lot of a young man (20) to perform every game.

Needs a break from the first team.
We can’t blame Kamara. Too much has been asked if a kid. Blame Whyte, blame Mous for refusing to put scully on the pitch today when he needed game time with nothing to lose instead of using the trashy Martin. Whyte is picking up good wages for old rope. He should be getting grief from the fans. He’s a scam merchant. Cancel his contract.
I can only assume that Scully is going to go out on loan. Not getting on the pitch today ina
dead game suggests that he isn't considered anything close to ready.
(13-01-2024, 08:46 PM)FiftyYearsOn Wrote: [ -> ]We can’t blame Kamara. Too much has been asked if a kid. Blame Whyte, blame Mous for refusing to put scully on the pitch today when he needed game time with nothing to lose instead of using the trashy Martin. Whyte is picking up good wages for old rope. He should be getting grief from the fans. He’s a scam merchant. Cancel his contract.

Yeah, cancel Whyte contract & pay off the 2.5 yrs remaining on it  Big Grin .

You're right though he was only worth a 1 yr contract at the most & why they have given the one footed Martin a contract until season end is totally beyond me.
Kamara desperately needs a rest. Bring him on for half an hour when defenders are tiring. He's an exciting prospect but needs to sort out his crossing. We've got 5 wingers, why has he played in every single match? He's only 20 ffs.
Needs a goal to get his confidence back.

His head has been down for a while now.
Norwich fan I know reckons a deal has agreed with SC Freiburg and he is about to be recalled and sold.

Would explain both him being recently off the boil and the signing of Martin
What an exchange that would be! One who shows promise and no end product, for one who shows no promise at all.

Poor old Rafferty is going to be busy .
(14-01-2024, 06:27 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]What an exchange that would be! One who shows promise and no end product, for one who shows no promise at all.

Poor old Rafferty is going to be busy .

We haven’t seen enough of Martin to make a decision and pretty much anyone would be more productive than Kamara at the moment. If Freiburg have been watching I suspect any deal will be off anyway.
In the current squad he’s still the best we have in the position(s) he plays. Which is more an indictment on his colleagues, I reckon. And, just to clarify, I’m not his agent…
Lane is better at right wing.
For those who haven't seen it, yesterday's goal starting with a great pass from Pack then an awesome strike from Kamara.
https://youtu.be/VeOw2O_PeH4
(21-01-2024, 04:15 PM)Rocketman Wrote: [ -> ]For those who haven't seen it, yesterday's goal starting with a great pass from Pack then an awesome strike from Kamara.
https://youtu.be/VeOw2O_PeH4

Very good goal, although if Will Norris let one in that close to the middle of the goal be would be getting absolutely slated for it.
I reckon he saw it late, three or four people in front of him. Too near him really
Great build up beat 2 players then placed it. That will give him confidence & shut the critics up!
Only if he does it again
A few minutes later, he misplaced a five yard pass. Guy mentioned it, Mikey.

In fairness, it was a great goal. I remember McGarvey scoring one at Cardiff too. No-one clamoured for him to stay in the side.
Goal will do him a world of good.

I'd love to be in a position where we could take the pressure off him and rest him from time to time.

Reality is we do need him - he's inconsistent and raw - but he does produce and score.
He makes me miss Harness. Come back all is forgiven!
I liked Harness. He had a great run of games and a few goals when played as our no.10
Pages: 1 2 3 4