TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Kamara
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
He is a very talented young player. Those types of player can be frustrating at times but brilliant at others. If the consistency was already there he would be playing for Norwich in the Championship.
Harness was patchy - much like Kamara I suppose although the latter has time to get better.
Harness might be playing in the Prem soon
(13-01-2024, 11:32 PM)slayer Wrote: [ -> ]Needs a goal to get his confidence back.

His head has been down for a while now.

He got a cracker Saturday, so not an excuse.
(22-01-2024, 02:05 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Harness might be playing in the Prem soon

He’ll be in the prem if Ipswich get promoted. Whether he plays in the prem is a different matter. Also, I don’t think you’d see many ( any!) premiership teams bid for him.
(21-01-2024, 08:57 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]A few minutes later, he misplaced a five yard pass. Guy mentioned it, Mikey.

In fairness, it was a great goal. I remember McGarvey scoring one at Cardiff too. No-one clamoured for him to stay in the side.

I know Cunni I heard him. Follow him & you won't go far wrong!
After some games, I wish I had someone who could do the watching for me as well.
To reiterate……

He was very good today, first half. Second half was totally the opposite.

How the fuck can a supposed championship class player consistently fail to complete a five yard pass?

If he’s any good, why are Norwich so content to get rid?
(27-01-2024, 07:14 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]To reiterate……

How the fuck can a supposed championship class player consistently fail to complete a five yard pass?

Who says Norwich want to get rid ?  They sent him out on loan to improve, and he is doing that and getting lots of experience.  If they wanted to get rid they would have recalled him if they was any genuine interest in him. The fact that they havent recalled him woud indicate they want to keep him if anything.
As previously - turnip crunching bro in law says they really rate him and have long term plans for him at Carrow Rd.
Overall IMO he has been a positive loan signing for us. Yes frustrating at times but has also often been the most creative player for us. If he was the finished product he wouldn't be here.
(27-01-2024, 08:07 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-01-2024, 07:14 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]To reiterate……

Who says Norwich want to get rid ?  They sent him out on loan to improve, and he is doing that and getting lots of experience.  If they wanted to get rid they would have recalled him if they was any genuine interest in him. The fact that they havent recalled him woud indicate they want to keep him if anything.

Oh dear, have I been guilty of believing some of the nonsense spouted on here?

I’ll strike the last question from the record then and just leave the first one open to answers?
(27-01-2024, 08:11 PM)TiHKAL Wrote: [ -> ]As previously - turnip crunching bro in law says they really rate him and have long term plans for him at Carrow Rd.

Well we’re actually watching him and they aren’t. 

He has undoubted ability with the ball but is frustratingly poor at times.
He's better than pretty much every winger we have had here since Jamal Lowe left. That says a bit about some of the tripe we've had since but he's undoubtedly got ability.
Very exciting, can’t pass.

P29 Assists 2
I thought he did ok yesterday.

It’s quite ironic that one of his biggest critics is saying that when he’s getting stick from everyone else.

I do wonder how many people actually watched the game last night.
First game I haven’t watched in a whole started work at 3:00 so can’t comment on last night, but recently he gets in to positions well then most of the time makes the wrong decision. Lang making a instant impact last night surely means he starts over him Saturday
He didn’t get much opportunity last night. When he did, he did the business. First goal totally down to him. Two crucial defensive interceptions too.

Lane was far more ineffective last night (as was Peart Harris).
Peart-Harris was shocking. One footed, little back heel flicks that go nowhere, kept going into the wrong spaces. I’m really hoping I caught him on an off day and that was a one off, because if it wasn’t then I’ll be really worried if JM keeps picking him.
(31-01-2024, 08:57 AM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]Peart-Harris was shocking. One footed, little back heel flicks that go nowhere, kept going into the wrong spaces. I’m really hoping I caught him on an off day and that was a one off, because if it wasn’t then I’ll be really worried if JM keeps picking him.

I didn't think he was shocking, just nowhere near the level he was at on Saturday. In fact it was much more of a 'debut type' performance - unsure where he should be positioning himself and not reading the players around him because he does not know them yet.  He improved a lot with the change in formation after Lang came on and the two of them were very effective in the advanced midfield roles with Lang on the right and MPH on the left.
As you say he was clueless where he was meant to be playing in the first half as he kept drifting into Lane’s area plus he had to turn an almost complete circle to get the ball onto his one good foot every time he wanted to shoot. Really looking forward to a far better performance come Saturday.
I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt. He played for far longer than would probably be expected on Saturday and he looked leggy last night. His opening 45 against Vale was so full of energy. He was up and down the pitch like a maniac. An easier game needed.
One thing we can guarantee, online fans require a scapegoat every season.
And a second thing, this season whenever we don't win ten nil it will all be the fault of Raggett and Kamara
I would say every game we don’t win, Hammie.

On the other hand, people also jump on the bandwagon of creating hero’s and solutions where there are none.

This season, Mousinho has obviously got a lot right because we’re top of the league. God knows what it would be like on here if we weren’t top.
At last, it happened.

Kamara

P31
Gls. 4
Assists 2

Lane

P28
Gls. 9
Assists 4

And Lane has been played out of position, to accommodate him.

And he’s ours!

Who do you want on the right wing????
Pages: 1 2 3 4