TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Robertson injured ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Anyone know if there is any truth in the twitter/facebook rumour that Robertson is in a knee-brace and has gone back to Man City for treatment ?

Has all the hallmarks of a wind-up, but does anyone know for sure ?
Looking like a wind up. No doubt some types enjoy spending their life like that.
He's not been seen with the squad today which is a worry. If he is out for a while then we need to send Anjorin back and get another Number 8/10 on loan.
(06-01-2024, 01:44 PM)D'Alessandro dreaming Wrote: [ -> ]He's not been seen with the squad today which is a worry. If he is out for a while then we need to send Anjorin back and get another Number 8/10 on loan.

FFS!.
Our training ground needs digging up there's sum scummer shirt under there somewhere.
Hamstring injury.
Given as injured on the Official Site.
Might be quite a bad one. If we'd have had even just average injury luck, I reckon we'd be 9 points clear or more. This has just been relentless injury blow after injury blow.
Hamstring injury picked up training. Can’t find anywhere credible that says it’s serious and that he’s gone back to Manchester.
Looking longer than just a couple of weeks out.

Overstretched in training and fairly serious.
Whyte gets a go in the number ten slot, could be his chance to get involved and show what he can do. Some of us have suggested it might work/
Hopefully just give Robertson a rest, fingers crossed.
That’s what I would’ve thought but to no avail. Need to feck him off asap but it’ll probably be in the summer.
(06-01-2024, 06:17 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]That’s what I would’ve thought but to no avail. Need to feck him off asap but it’ll probably be in the summer.

He's on a three year contract and I can't see him being top of anyone's shopping list in the form he is showing at the moment so being able to get rid of him this summer looks highly unlikely.
I fear Whyte has now shown us definitively what he can do.
Following scan results, from a reliable source, Robertson looking at 10 to 12 weeks out.

Get that chequebook out Eisners.
(09-01-2024, 08:11 PM)TitchfieldBlue Wrote: [ -> ]Following scan results, from a reliable source, Robertson looking at 10 to 12 weeks out.

If true that’s a real kick in teeth to Pompey. Surely we should look to cancel his loan to free up another loan spot?

We should do the same with Anjorin, who’s not likely to return until mid-March. He then has to get himself match fit with only 6 weeks of the season remaining.

Time for the management to make some tough decisions for the good of the club and improve our prospects for automatic promotion.
We are going to have a completely fresh and fit team of decent players ready for the play offs by the look of it.
(09-01-2024, 08:38 PM)BigSmokeBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2024, 08:11 PM)TitchfieldBlue Wrote: [ -> ]Following scan results, from a reliable source, Robertson looking at 10 to 12 weeks out.

If true that’s a real kick in teeth to Pompey. Surely we should look to cancel his loan to free up another loan spot?

We should do the same with Anjorin, who’s not likely to return until mid-March. He then has to get himself match fit with only 6 weeks of the season remaining.

Time for the management to make some tough decisions for the good of the club and improve our prospects for automatic promotion.

But if they were season long loans then surely we would be paying our part of their wages for the season?
(09-01-2024, 08:38 PM)BigSmokeBlue Wrote: [ -> ]

The eisners don't spend money on the team.

They only spend money on stuff like food kiosks and new seats.
Like Harry, they buy cheap and then can sell on at a profit.
(09-01-2024, 08:58 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]Like Harry, they buy cheap and then can sell on at a profit.

I like you Hammie.

You always try and see the positives.
I could do with a food kiosk now!
Cracking up laughing at Titchfield aka BlueArmy aka Ash trying to fan these flames yet editing everything he tries.
(09-01-2024, 09:02 PM)TitchfieldBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2024, 08:58 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]Like Harry, they buy cheap and then can sell on at a profit.

I like you Hammie.

You always try and see the positives.

After forty years in our school system, I'd have topped myself long since if I didn't!

Combining that with nearly 60 years of following Pompey I should be a complete basket case!

Inserts pencils up nose.... wibble!

There was a reason why there was a nut house just down the road from Fratton Park. And a lot of our best ever players ended up there!
(09-01-2024, 10:19 PM)slayer Wrote: [ -> ]Cracking up laughing at Titchfield aka BlueArmy aka Ash trying to fan these flames yet editing everything he tries.

It’s only Exterm.
(10-01-2024, 12:11 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2024, 10:19 PM)slayer Wrote: [ -> ]Cracking up laughing at Titchfield aka BlueArmy aka Ash trying to fan these flames yet editing everything he tries.

It’s only Exterm.

Exterminator is a good enough name for me moosh - I don't need any other monickers unlike some 'tards on this forum.v
Pages: 1 2 3