TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Norffamton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Big game tomorrow. A few good signings hopefully brought the feel good factor back.

Norris
Rafferty-raggett-Shaughnessy-Ogilve 
Moxon-pack
Lang-MPH-lane(or Kamara)
Bishop
If Raggerty is not fit I'd go for the 343 / 3241  formation we finished with on Tuesday but with ...

Macey
Shaughnessy Raggett Ogilvie
     Lowery  Pack
     Lang    MPH
Kamara  Bishop Lane
(02-02-2024, 08:22 AM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]If Raggerty is not fit I'd go for the 343 / 3241  formation we finished with on Tuesday but with ...

Macey
     Lowery  Pack
     Lang    MPH
Kamara  Bishop Lane

Sean Raggett and Joe Rafferty don't have children.

But if they did....
Norris
Rafferty Shaughnesy Raggett Ogilvie
Pack, Morrell (if fit) if not then Lowery
Lane, P-H, Kamara/Lang
Bish

Macey , Sparkes, Towler, Moxon, Saydee, Lang (or Kamara), Lowery (If Lowery plays then Martin).
(02-02-2024, 08:53 AM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]Norris
Rafferty Shaughnesy Raggett Ogilvie
Pack, Morrell (if fit) if not then Lowery
Lane, P-H, Kamara/Lang
Bish

Macey , Sparkes, Towler, Moxon, Saydee, Lang (or Kamara), Lowery (If Lowery plays then Francis).

Francis?
Doh! I meant Martin.
I’ve edited original postSmile
Really need to win this. I would drop Raggett. We are at an immediate disadvantage when he's in the team.

I won't be attending any more games this season as I'm flying back to the states this weekend, and managed to give my season ticket away for the rest of the season. 

I don't think anyone can have confidence in this team anymore.
(02-02-2024, 08:22 AM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]If Raggerty is not fit I'd go for the 343 / 3241  formation we finished with on Tuesday but with ...

Macey
     Lowery  Pack
     Lang    MPH
Kamara  Bishop Lane

Raggerty? 

There’s another one  Big Grin, cheers Deep.
(02-02-2024, 11:20 AM)TitchfieldBlue Wrote: [ -> ]Really need to win this. I would drop Raggett. We are at an immediate disadvantage when he's in the team.

I won't be attending any more games this season as I'm flying back to the states this weekend, and managed to give my season ticket away for the rest of the season. 

No 7 points from 3 away games has left me feeling deflated too.
Cos they’re hampton and they’re Norff, is that two reasons to dislike em?

Who decided where hampton stopped anyway? Was it just a lazy scummer who couldn’t be bovvered to walk any further?
(02-02-2024, 12:09 PM)Yobster1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-02-2024, 11:20 AM)TitchfieldBlue Wrote: [ -> ]Really need to win this. I would drop Raggett. We are at an immediate disadvantage when he's in the team.

No 7 points from 3 away games has left me feeling deflated too.

Tesco petrol station in Havant have a really good air pump and the main supermarket will sell you nice new dry sheets.
Jan is over, our form has picked up, the signings look strong (nice change for jan), and we are still top of the league (technically)!
We traditionally have a strong finish to the season so I'm excited to see what the lads can achieve. Absolutely no reason why we can't build on 3 really good results and get a win tomorrow. 

I expect the crowd to be up for it!!! A couple of home debuts to add a little spice. Can't wait!!!

For a little while I had detected some positivity in your posts Titch (with the exception of your hatred for Raggett), but with this one you appear to have reverted to type. I bet the people who sit near your season ticket seat will deeply miss your rays of positive energy now you are going back to the States.
Macey
Rafferty Rags Shock Ogilvie 
                Pack
        Lang Moxon Lane
                Harris
                Bishop

Never understand why against so called weaker teams we play 2 holding midfielder’s.

According to the news Moxon isn’t even in the squad.
id always rather have one defensive mid and make him responsible for blocking the breakaways through the middle.
I can just imagine telling the likes of Micky Kennedy that he was not enough on his own.
(02-02-2024, 07:02 PM)Bluebob Wrote: [ -> ]Macey
Rafferty Rags Shock Ogilvie 
                Pack
        Lang Moxon Lane
                Harris
                Bishop

Never understand why against so called weaker teams we play 2 holding midfielder’s.

According to the news Moxon isn’t even in the squad.

If he’s not, maybe it’s to give him a chance to get his move down sorted etc. I’m sure he’ll be in the squad Tuesday.
it will be very typical pompey to build us all up then flop big time tomorrow then go unbeaten for months.
Up for this one. Let’s grab the three points and see where it leaves us. Some very winnable games to come which could leave us in great stead for the run in. Come on you bluesssssss
Yep, keep winning and we’re likely to keep our noses in front. Need the goal difference too. Now we’ve got two alleged goal scorers (the striker police can’t get me for that one) on the pitch, we need to start hammering the opposition.
It's my birthday so I shall mostly be drinking heavily
You’re gonna miss all the goals while you’re in the bog!
Tough game today but one we need to win.

Norfampton are not a bad side but if we have any ambitions to get promoted, these are the games we must take 3 points from. Our run in looks tough, so we need to amass as many points as possible before then.

We recruited well, so here’s hoping.

PUP
If we've learnt anything recently, if you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes. Pompey seem to have turned a corner in the last couple so I'm going for a 3-1 win to us
What a nice day for footy, not windy or wet and almost springlike. Feeling strangely optimistic.
Don't blow it Pompey.
(03-02-2024, 08:15 AM)scouse Wrote: [ -> ]It's my birthday so I shall mostly be drinking heavily

Happy birthday Scouser
Pages: 1 2 3