TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: The Rollicking Risible Rapidly Rejuvenated Reading Review
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
They’re on the up. In fact, if you look at the form over the last 6 games, they’re third, behind us and Orient.

This one is potentially as tough as Derby or Bolton.

We can’t afford any more injuries.

I’d settle for a 1-0, for a change.
However, I fancy another BOLTON performance - we have showed our mettle against the best teams, and on current form, READING meet that category now.
2-0 Pompey
7 - 4 seems a likely scoreline
(14-02-2024, 10:50 AM)teeftwo Wrote: [ -> ]7 - 4 seems a likely scoreline

….as Mary Hopkins once said…..”Those were the days my friend”!!
Reading are a fantastic side who are in a false position. They are one of the form teams in the country right now.

I think it'll be a score draw.
Hope u don’t do the pools Titchy, u never get it right
Well why would he?
Mostlysunny

currently "we" are the Milton End

no tickets in the Fratton end
(14-02-2024, 11:38 AM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]Mostlysunny

currently "we" are the Milton End

no tickets in the Fratton end

Well we are in the FE and we remember Mary Hopkin (no ‘s’) very well  Big Grin .
(14-02-2024, 11:18 AM)TitchfieldBlue Wrote: [ -> ]Reading are a fantastic side who are in a false position. They are one of the form teams in the country right now.

Im dreading you forcasting we will ever win a game. Given your track record a defeat would be inevitable
It has the makings of a tricky one. Reading have been a tough side to beat lately and we certainly can't afford to give them a two goal headstart this time. I still feel it is a game we can and should win though.
(14-02-2024, 11:18 AM)TitchfieldBlue Wrote: [ -> ]Reading are a fantastic side who are in a false position. They are one of the form teams in the country right now.

Your Cambridge scoreline was total bollox and showed what you know about pompey and football.
If we believed you, we'd have about 9 points!
Save it 'dirtyweasel'!
You've got to be old to understand that one
Dirtyweasel wouldn't be able to resist breaking his cover and calling us a bunch of GLCT's Rolleyes
This has got Ash/Carlin written all over it IMHO.
He's Titchfield alright, it's a SO postcode, job done!
Was it not Ash who used to skateboard up and down the motorways of uk supporting Pompey?
That's 20 odd or near to 20 years ago now!
Going to be a proper game this weekend - the form they're in.

If we beat them it would be a right result.

Going 2-1

Atmosphere give their situation is going to be tasty.
(14-02-2024, 01:30 PM)Theyak2 Wrote: [ -> ]

Your Cambridge scoreline was total bollox and showed what you know about pompey and football.
If we believed you, we'd have about 9 points!
Save it 'dirtyweasel'!
You've got to be old to understand that one

Oh fuck!
Well I missed Cambridge due to having to go out with the missus. But I should be at this one. Unless I'm in Sheffield. That's plan C though. That only happens if plan A and plan B don't work. Fingers crossed. If I am there I shall mostly be drinking. But not too heavily because it's not my birthday this time.
I reckon
Norris
Raffs Raggs Shocks Ogs
Pack Mox
Kamara Lang Lane
Yengi
(14-02-2024, 11:25 AM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Hope u don’t do the pools Titchy, u never get it right

Isn't that 15 draws/defeats on the row he's predicted? We'd be about 25-30 points worse off and mid-table.
(14-02-2024, 06:46 PM)66zoolane Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-02-2024, 11:25 AM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Hope u don’t do the pools Titchy, u never get it right

Isn't that 15 draws/defeats on the row he's predicted? We'd be about 25-30 points worse off and mid-table.

Well the attention seeking troll only returned when we started to stutter and he's been hovering about with his "draw at best" drivel ever since.

I block the twat but you can still read the bollocks if you don't log in. If I was admin I'd be embarrassed but hey it's dicks like him that can drive traffic I guess (and yes I've bitten here)
(14-02-2024, 03:03 PM)Theyak2 Wrote: [ -> ]He's Titchfield alright, it's a SO postcode, job done!
Was it not Ash who used to skateboard up and down the motorways of uk supporting Pompey?

Titchfield is PO postcode.
(14-02-2024, 07:00 PM)Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-02-2024, 06:46 PM)66zoolane Wrote: [ -> ]

Well the attention seeking troll only returned when we started to stutter and he's been hovering about with his "draw at best" drivel ever since.

I block the twat but you can still read the bollocks if you don't log in. If I was admin I'd be embarrassed but hey it's dicks like him that can drive traffic I guess (and yes I've bitten here)
Same here, blocked but sometimes his dribblings still get through, but as you say if it helps admin drive the traffic up I guess that’s what counts.
Reading would be 9th without the points deductions. At the moment, they are living off a bit of a siege mentality I feel. The players (of which they still have some good ones) are rallying together asa response to the crisis facing the club. It's kind of like Everton earlier this season.
Pages: 1 2 3