TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Westwood again.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Gilles having a whoosh post, methinks
News Flash.....

You can't change gender..... Men should stay out of women's toilets. Even with a wig on.
(12-03-2023, 10:33 AM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Gilles having a whoosh post, methinks

Gillesy Babes you need to look back to your post #109.

Spots, leopard Whoooooshhhhh  Big Grin
(12-03-2023, 10:43 AM)essentialmix75 Wrote: [ -> ]News Flash.....

You can't change gender..... Men should stay out of women's toilets. Even with a wig on.

Well there's part of my matchday experience gone.
Can I still wear the silky knickers?
And here’s me thinking people shouting “cvnt” at John were upset with him.
The atmosphere listening on iFollow was a bit flat. I noticed the lack of bugle and bell and wondered why John wasn’t there but I guess a line needs to be drawn somewhere and a man entering the ladies toilets is and always has been where the line is drawn. Pissed or not, it’s no excuse
(12-03-2023, 02:35 PM)West Australian Portsmouth Fan Wrote: [ -> ]The atmosphere listening on iFollow was a bit flat. I noticed the lack of bugle and bell and wondered why John wasn’t there but I guess a line needs to be drawn somewhere and a man entering the ladies toilets is and always has been where the line is drawn. Pissed or not, it’s no excuse

All joking aside, someone should have punched his lights out. He might get the message.
(12-03-2023, 02:35 PM)West Australian Portsmouth Fan Wrote: [ -> ]The atmosphere listening on iFollow was a bit flat. I noticed the lack of bugle and bell and wondered why John wasn’t there but I guess a line needs to be drawn somewhere and a man entering the ladies toilets is and always has been where the line is drawn. Pissed or not, it’s no excuse

I don’t think the flat atmosphere was because Westwood wasn’t there. More to do with how we were playing.
"it’s HER penis"

© Ricky Gervais
Izzards a coont as well
I go with the science and the views of the Harry Potter writer. For which she has had death threats online.
I really don't like the idea of bombing out one of our own and one as well known as Westwood.

Having said that I think he needs a final warning.

I wasn't far away from him yesterday and he was mumbling away!

Pompey is his life and I worry what he'd do without the games.

He needs being read the riot act.
Problem is they’ve read it to him about 10 times
(12-03-2023, 09:05 PM)Sharpe* Wrote: [ -> ]I really don't like the idea of bombing out one of our own and one as well known as Westwood.

He’s been banned 3 times this season. I don’t care what he does without Pompey, if he cared that much he’d be in his seat for ko and wouldn’t continually jeopardise his ability to go to games.

He’s done it to himself.
Perhaps its time for The Legend to have a word about going away to be dried out?
(12-03-2023, 09:05 PM)Sharpe* Wrote: [ -> ]I really don't like the idea of bombing out one of our own and one as well known as Westwood.

If Pompey really is that important to him then he needs to make the choice between football or beer.
Has he been banned again?
(13-03-2023, 07:14 AM)Cressers Wrote: [ -> ]Has he been banned again?

Not yet but he will be. Thrown out at half time by the coppers.
Sounds like he's an alcoholic!

Would appear the club are afraid of the reaction if they banned and he himself thinks he's untouchable.
(13-03-2023, 09:13 AM)Sharpe* Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like he's an alcoholic!

Would appear the club are afraid of the reaction if they banned and he himself thinks he's untouchable.

The reaction would be delight, why would they be afraid of that?

You’d have to a be a proper mong to think his behavior is acceptable.
Hammie wrote, "Perhaps its time for The Legend to have a word about going away to be dried out?"

Hammie - a big shout -THE LEGEND went into - and through - very dark times, and admirably won the battle. There is hope.
His so-called mates should be helping him.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11