TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Bookie's odds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(04-01-2023, 08:09 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2023, 08:04 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]The fans on Twitter are well and truly pissboiled over Bradders, FAF

The same fans who were crying about DC being such a wonderful and kind man are now slagging off Bradders. Never mind the fact he actually supports us not like gobshite DC.

He does not support Pompey , he and his family are scummers .
Nathan Jones might be available soon!!
(04-01-2023, 09:03 PM)Tufnell_Chimes Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2023, 06:09 PM)Slagger Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2023, 05:46 PM)farq2 Wrote: [ -> ]Bradbury now odds on apparently, got to be a wind up ffs.

Scummers having a laugh. Wonder if they’ll be laughing when Forest turn them over tonight.

Looks like we're going to find out soon Tongue

Wot I saided.
Well I saided it too. Just for confirmation.
(04-01-2023, 09:23 PM)Cowespompey Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2023, 08:04 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]The fans on Twitter are well and truly pissboiled over Bradders, FAF

The same fans who were crying about DC being such a wonderful and kind man are now slagging off Bradders. Never mind the fact he actually supports us not like gobshite DC.

That's right, surely this is a wind up not even the Eisners would be stupid enough to go down this line...there again he'd be cheap.
(04-01-2023, 09:23 PM)Cowespompey Wrote: [ -> ]

He does support Pompey.
Hasn't he got a scum tattoo on his leg
No, it's on his arse where it belongs
I see Sam Allardyce has climbed up the bookies odds list to about 5th favourite. 

Not sure how I'd feel about that but I can't help thinking he would never accept a head coach role, he would want to be manager so almost certainly a non-starter.
(05-01-2023, 11:06 AM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]I see Sam Allardyce has climbed up the bookies odds list to about 5th favourite. 

Not sure how I'd feel about that but I can't help thinking he would never accept a head coach role, he would want to be manager so almost certainly a non-starter.

Does his salary include free wrigley's chewing gum? Coz if it does, we wouldn't be able to afford him.
Arseholes to Allardyce (copyrighted)
Anthony Barry Now favourite just over taken Richardson
He’s 16-1 with BV.

Who is he fave with?
I'd like to see Jody Morris on that list.
Just seen on BV he’s fave, the comparison site I was looking at is a bit behind!
(05-01-2023, 05:21 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]He’s 16-1 with BV.

Who is he fave with?

2-1 favourite with Bet Victor as we speak. 

No doubt this means someone knows/thinks he is being interviewed.  An interesting candidate, clearly highly though of as a coach to get a job like Belgium, but being a good coach does not always make a good man manager.
Look up DB
I'd never heard of Anthony Barry but looks a good c.v. Should have good contacts and at least had a pro career albeit at a Conference/League 2 level. Would still prefer Wilder though
I’ve just been told Bradbury is 2-1
Can anyone here seriously entertain the idea of Lee Bradbury being appointed manager? Our record of former great players becoming failed managers speaks for itself.
Jimmy Dickinson, Andy Awford, Guy Whittingham…
(05-01-2023, 09:22 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]I’ve just been told Bradbury is 2-1

This was yesterday lunchtime.  He's gradually drifted and is now 8/1.
THIS WEEK's DIARY:
Monday: Cowley's have gone, Wilder is coming in!
Tuesday: Or Leam Richardson!
Wednesday: Maybe, Liam Manning!
Thursday: Forget Manning. It's Tony Barry!

What time is today's favourite due?
Bv go 2.1 Barry, 5.1 Richardson, 6.1 Wilder and Grant McCann, 8.1 Bradbury, 10.1 Manning, 12.1 Big Sam. 14.1 Bar. McCann was sacked this week at Peterborough, he wouldn't be for me
(06-01-2023, 01:00 PM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]Bv go 2.1 Barry, 5.1 Richardson, 6.1 Wilder and Grant McCann, 8.1 Bradbury, 10.1 Manning, 12.1 Big Sam. 14.1 Bar. McCann was sacked this week at Peterborough, he wouldn't be for me

I have it on fairly good authority that Richardson is not interested, settled up north.
The betting market on this,won't be that popular,put £100 on someone and they would soon be at the top of the market,Barry has come from nowhere,so there is probably some truth in that one
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13