TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: It looks like that Turd is going to Flush
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
F**k me, just what we didn’t expect, scum 2 goals up at Arsenal.
(21-04-2023, 07:21 PM)Slagger Wrote: [ -> ]F**k me, just what we didn’t expect, scum 2 goals up at Arsenal.

I said weeks ago they will find a way to keep that turd floating.

Arsenal gifted them the first goal. Useless cnuts.
Bang goes my 9-0 prediction!

Oh well, let's hope it finishes 9-2
Not only looks like they might escape, they’re also making City champions
FFS Arsenal. You had one job to do. Becoming a real team of cheese eating surrender monkeys. This was the only glimmer of light this season. Don’t tell me the spawny pony botherers are going to do it again.
Two goals in last two minutes will help sink em
I thought you were being facetious!
It isn't in their hands. Hold fast all
Play Up Toffeemen, 
Toffeemen Play Up!
a reason to follow the results today, so very not used to Pompey being out of the running for anything up or down
Hilarious scummer on Talksport today. Saying how because they drew with Arsenal they will therefore batter everyone between now to the end of the season and stay up at a canter. Also reckons Bournemouth will roll over for them because they like them, owe them and it would upset their fans to relegate then. The girl asking the questions asked if he was with anyone and if he was ok and the copresenter was in fits of laughter, FAF
The Donkey Derby tonight. A point apiece?
Scum will beat Bournemouth, they never turn up against scum.
Let's hope Gary and the boys can do it. 45 to go
They've just subbed Ward Prowse off at half time. I think this third manager of theirs has a Pompey tattoo on his arse
Get in ffs
YESSSSSS!! 1-0 to AFCB
(27-04-2023, 07:51 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]They've just subbed Ward Prowse off at half time. I think this third manager of theirs has a Pompey tattoo on his arse
Brilliant comment! 
Bournemouth have had one disallowed, got one in and just hit the woodwork with another.
Gary oNeil you little dancer! Get the fuck in
Get in  Big Grin

Scum have a late goal ruled out  Big Grin
I might be starting to believe they will actually not escape this time!
The Fat Lady is warming up as we speak.
Bet Gary O'Neil is loving it!!

Brings back memories of him playing in the 4-1 Demolition Derby at FP

18 years ago this week - what a great way to celebrate the anniversary!
oh dear , how sad, who cares? not me PUP
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9