TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: It looks like that Turd is going to Flush
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
FAF if current bottom 3 are relegated
Even now some of their Opthalmically challenged believers will STILL not believe it (sad) .

However, what they need to comprehend, pretty damn quick, is how they are going to cope financially next term, with all their standing (mandated) debt and payments based on a Premier league income !
(28-04-2023, 06:14 AM)mike hunt Wrote: [ -> ]oh dear , how sad, who cares? not me PUP

I care
I just read they want £50 million for Ward-Prowse. He will be turning 29 next season, what is a realistic price for him? £50 million will get them promoted straight back up if they go down (which now looks likely)
Hope it's Everton and either Leeds or Leicester who go down with them.

The other two clubs should have more resources and bigger budgets than little old scum.

Throw in Sunderland, West Brom, Watford, Middlesbrough and Norwich (all biggish clubs and/or receiving parachute payments) and hopefully, scum will be nowhere near promotion next season!
Can't they drop through the leagues like a falling grand piano as we did?
Let's not get too ahead of ourselves. 6 points with 5 games to go. At least it is something to get excited about.  Big Grin
Great candidates for a double relegation. May request a bet
(28-04-2023, 04:36 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Great candidates for a double relegation. May request a bet

As much as I'd like it to happen I doubt it. Burnley were rubbish in the money laundering league last year and they've practically walked it this season. And it took Sheff Utd only 2 seasons to get back. The bribery money is just too much I would think. I don't give a feck what league they are in. It's just nice to hear they've lost - which they have done 21 times in the league this season and that's been lovely (and taken the sting out of yet another shite one for us).
Gav was dropped for yesterday
the money laundering league

spot on
Problem is they are paying off two managers, owe money on players who have left the club and have been stocking up on Championship players for two years.

Yes of course there are parachute payments but they have already spent them.

They are up shit creek. It's going to be years.
A poxy church social club team that got lucky once.............don’t know why, but everytime I look at their current league position I start whistling ride of the Valkyrie, all very odd.
(28-04-2023, 08:06 PM)Smirnoffexpress Wrote: [ -> ]A poxy church social club team that got lucky once.............don’t know why, but everytime I look at their current league position I start whistling ride of the Valkyrie, all very odd.

Really? It's the Benny Hill tune for me   Smile
Scum have a mountain of debt and not many assets to offload (a certain Portsmouth born player apart).
I wouldn’t fancy their chances next season and it seems many of their fans are of the same opinion.
Ffs would have been 4-1 if not for the crossbar in the last min
Dirty Leeds and Everton to follow them down I reckon. That will be the automatic promotion places booked for next year.
When does the trap door slam on the deluded farm hands
Might get a ticket to their last home game. Someone needs to be there to applaud those players when they come back out for the lap of appreciation.
Take plenty of hand sanitiser along, and an N95 mask. You'll want a disinfectant shower when you get back home.
(30-04-2023, 03:38 PM)TheSyrup Wrote: [ -> ]When does the trap door slam on the deluded farm hands

If they lose the next two that’s it.
A point against Forest, and that's it.
Tick, tock,tick,tock.................
(30-04-2023, 08:10 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Chortle https://www.saintsweb.co.uk/topic/60116-...mpionship/

Win something?! What a crazy idea.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9