TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: It looks like that Turd is going to Flush
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
their fans must be rather hacked off that they did not play like that before the last day of the season. Who was the young striker they bought and did not play til today?
Of course the scum squad muster 4 goals against the grabber hand that is Liverpool - pick me Klopp, pick me!

Shameful, disgraceful, brilliant.

Watch the first Liverpool goal today if you can, hilarious.
I'm not really up to speed with the feelings of their fans or in which direction their anger is directed but a team who can play like that against Liverpool, all but batter Arsenal at the Emirates (yeah I know they drew in the end), and didn't they beat Man City in Manc land(?), well if they're not they should be screaming at the players.
It doesn’t matter now, the Kunts are down
(01-06-2023, 07:41 PM)TheSyrup Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn’t matter now, the Kunts are down

Well I hope that some coont keeps a boot on their neck, because those cakey bastards might just have a good season and get promoted. A horrible thought, I think I actually preferred them in the Premier league. At least that guaranteed absolute winanythinginability.
Thankfully they’re owned by idiots who’ve spunked money on failure and run up a pile of debt.
Supported by idiots too.
It’s 5 past scum! Well done Sunderland, let’s hope this is the start of a long losing run.
68 percent possession and they lost 5 zip. Lovely stuff.
Laughing at the shit written on the side of their stadium yesterday when I drove by for work.

"We earn it" - doesn't look like you do
"One club one city" - no points today though
Laughing at the comments on the BBC report of scum v Ipswich, a few of our lads rubbing salt in their wounds too. An unenviable home record over the last two seasons, wow.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9