TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Today/Match thread - Leyton Orient
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Norris
Rafferty, Raggett, Shaughnessy, Sparkes
Pack, Morrell
Kamara, Saydee, Lane
Bishop

Subs
Macey, Towler, Devlin, Lowery, Martin, Scully, Whyte
That bench looks a bit lightweight all of a sudden.
No Ogalvie?
I was hoping Ogilvie would be back.
I think he only got back into full training this week. Bit early yeti
(13-01-2024, 02:03 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]That bench looks a bit lightweight all of a sudden.

I was thinking the opposite. Scully, Lowery, Deviln,Whyte. All good midield options to bring on. Lacking a proper forward on the bench is the only real concern.
I notice Yengi didn't get on the pitch again today either in their Asia Cup match. So he's played about 20 minutes in 3 matches so far. Good, keep him injury free that way.
(13-01-2024, 02:49 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]I notice Yengi didn't get on the pitch again today either in their Asia Cup match. So he's played about 20 minutes in 3 matches so far. Good, keep him injury free that way.

I’d sooner he played every minute. Good for his morale and nothing like competitive minutes on the pitch to make him a bit sharper.
Yes, but with our luck lately with injuries...
Unbelievable
ARSE!
Terrible defending yet again & missing a penalty.

If we get anything out of this game it'll be a miracle!
Been on for a bit to be fair
Happy dry January folks.

Maybe Wrexham away next year!
Half time report - fucking cold and fucking shit
...........it's going to take some big decisions to sort this lot out.
They all need a rollicking & JM needs to change his gameplan asap.
Just seems a matter of avoiding utter humiliation against an average team in our own back yard.
I just don't understand how everything's gone so horribly wrong so quickly.
Yeah, I would make sweeping changes, if nothing happens after 15.

Trouble is, that bench looks very lightweight, physically.
(13-01-2024, 03:52 PM)slayer Wrote: [ -> ]Happy dry January folks.

Maybe Wrexham away next year!

Dry January?? What the fuck is that? I’m having a beer, I can’t watch this without.
Not fit to wear the shirt, disgusting and so embarrasing especially, the sky sports guys who are loving it
Cunni, you're watching on tv i guess.

Where's it all going wrong besides the missed penalty please?

Half-time report would be good.
(13-01-2024, 02:43 PM)Hermann's_no_hermit Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-01-2024, 02:03 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]That bench looks a bit lightweight all of a sudden.

I was thinking the opposite. Scully, Lowery, Deviln,Whyte. All good midield options to bring on. Lacking a proper forward on the bench is the only real concern.

Two players still not match sharp after lengthy injuries………
Think throwing Bishop straight back in was when this general changed his own wind.
We have 60% plus of possession virtually every match but 80% of the time it's in our own half.  Then we go forward, lose the ball as Bishop's flick or Kamara's pass goes astray and then we tippy tap again if we win it back. Why do we never leave someone up at corners. We just give it back to them if we manage to win it in the first place.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5